Options

Just because it's Friday 6...

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:

My job has a contract set up with a "temporary employment agency with potential to hire" and the company sent a gentleman over with a "good report". We get a brief bio on all the "temps" before they show up and everything looked fine. He arrived at 8am, I gave him a 5 min. tour and he asked to use the rest room. So I showed him where it was, after about an hour I sent someone to go check to see if he was all right, and he was gone. The agency never heard from him after that.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    nightmaremike31:
    Krieg:

My job has a contract set up with a "temporary employment agency with potential to hire" and the company sent a gentleman over with a "good report". We get a brief bio on all the "temps" before they show up and everything looked fine. He arrived at 8am, I gave him a 5 min. tour and he asked to use the rest room. So I showed him where it was, after about an hour I sent someone to go check to see if he was all right, and he was gone. The agency never heard from him after that.
    He must have went back to the future!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Here's a few stories that are a bit crazy from where I work.

A cashier was found to be stealing, and is facing felony charges. She would ring everything up, and then 'line item void' certain things to get the total amount down to an affordable price. By doing so, she looked good on the cameras. Little did she know, every move we make on a register is well documented, and they caught on to the pattern.

Last night, the police responded to a disturbance call. There was a verbal confrontation over a parking spot.

We have a beef between an employee and a former employee. She feels he was the reason she was canned. She let him know how she felt, and flipped him off. He's pressing charges for harassment.

There's more that I can't think of right now. There's always something going down around here.