Home Ratings & Reviews

Local Favorites

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
Anyone have any local cigars to rave about? I do. Utopia Cigars from Chicago are some of the best I've ever smoked. And for under $5 each, they're a steal! The Maduro Toro are my favorites. Very smooth. Great construction. Smoke 'em down to the nub every time. Check 'em out at utopiacigars.com.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Is it the Utopia Blue you are talking?
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    bwcarter54:
    Is it the Utopia Blue you are talking?
    That'd be the one. You tried it?
  • lilwing88:
    bwcarter54:
    That'd be th

Nope-but I might have to order a couple of sticks now.

e one. You tried it?

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    bwcarter54:

lilwing88:
    bwcarter54:
    That'd be th

Nope-but I might have to order a couple of sticks now.

e one. You tried it?

Oh yes. It's one of my favorites, for sure. Had one last Thursday night while watching the football game. Been craving one ever since. Order a bunch. Enjoy!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Yeah, right around me there are two that I'm aware of. One is Martinez cigars, which I love, and the second are La Bonita, which has its company HQ here, but outsources rolling to DR. AMAZING cigars they make, I've sent a few out to Tony who really enjoyed them too.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    Yeah, right around me there are two that I'm aware of. One is Martinez cigars, which I love, and the second are La Bonita, which has its company HQ here, but outsources rolling to DR. AMAZING cigars they make, I've sent a few out to Tony who really enjoyed them too.
    Yeah, the La Bonita are really great cigars. I still need to get some scratch together for a box of the purple label Mas Gordos.