Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lot of 14: Oliva G/Perdomo ESV/5 Vegas Miami...

Hi all looking to sell a 14 pack of sticks:

(4) Oliva G Toro

(5) Perdomo ESV Regente

(5) 5 Vegas Miami Robusto

Asking $65 shipped. PP for payment. May possibly break it up , but would prefer to sell all at once.  PM if interested.  

TJ

Comments

• jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    Tacky.
  • jpclotfelter:
    Tacky.

So I take it I will not be getting a PM from you. 

On a serious note, if this is not allowed then I'll gladly take the thread down.   I thought I saw other threads that were selling.  

Let me know fellas. 

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    No offense intended teebone, but you did come on the boards first looking to trade, and when that worked out you started looking to sell. Basically that's your entire activity on these forums. I'm not passing judgment, but I can understand how others might.
  • j0z3r:
    No offense intended teebone, but you did come on the boards first looking to trade, and when that worked out you started looking to sell. Basically that's your entire activity on these forums. I'm not passing judgment, but I can understand how others might.

That's cool, man.  I can understand some feeling a certain way.  

Just trying to get rid of some extra sticks.   Here's what the deal is...I made a rookie mistake by buuying too many cigars of a certain kind at first and am trying to get rid of some to make room in my humidor.  I made a trade with Krieg and sent him my cigars first and it worked out great.  Now I have some more that I am wanting to sell.  Pretty simple really.  Made a noob mistake. 

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I bet you could get rid of these fast on a trade(s) with people. What are you making room for?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Maybe if you were interested in trading for the sticks that you wanted you would have more luck. Would you be interested in trades? If so what and how many?
  • I mostly have an issue with overflow.  That's why selling is a better option for me now.

But am mainly looking at DPG Blacks and some other Pepins.  Would also take some Torano 1916's (my favorite stick).   Also some Casa Magna's.

teebone673:

j0z3r:

Just trying to get rid of some extra sticks.   Here's what the deal is...I made a rookie mistake by buuying too many cigars of a certain kind at first and am trying to get rid of some to make room in my humidor.  I made a trade with Krieg and sent him my cigars first and it worked out great.  Now I have some more that I am wanting to sell.  Pretty simple really.  Made a noob mistake. 

Believe me, I understand completely, I did the same thing myself. The upshot of that is that now I've got quite a few cigars with 18-24 months on them. If I had the room, I'd take you up on some of them, but right now my focus is on downsizing inventory.
  • j0z3r:
    teebone673:

j0z3r:

Believe me, I understand completely, I did the same thing myself. The upshot of that is that now I've got quite a few cigars with 18-24 months on them. If I had the room, I'd take you up on some of them, but right now my focus is on downsizing inventory.

That's cool, man.  I figured others probably made the same mistake when they got started.  It'd be nice to have room to hold onto them so they can age, though.  

teebone673:
    j0z3r:
    teebone673:

j0z3r:

That's cool, man.  I figured others probably made the same mistake when they got started.  It'd be nice to have room to hold onto them so they can age, though.  

In regards to space, have you thought about going with a cooler or rubbermaid bin? Those are great, and widely used, inexpensive ways to store quite a few cigars. I bought a medium sized rubbermaid bin at Wal-mart for about $8, put 1/2 pound of humidity beads in there and it works great. Food for thought if you're ever in need of more space.
  • j0z3r:
    teebone673:
    j0z3r:
    teebone673:

j0z3r:

In regards to space, have you thought about going with a cooler or rubbermaid bin? Those are great, and widely used, inexpensive ways to store quite a few cigars. I bought a medium sized rubbermaid bin at Wal-mart for about $8, put 1/2 pound of humidity beads in there and it works great. Food for thought if you're ever in need of more space.

Yep, I'm probably gonna go that route.  I do have some extra beads so that should do the trick for now.   And like you said, cheap too.

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    they actualy are selling rubbermaid containers here, I'm guessing they are the same thing Joe is talking about, for about $8. I have two of them now and I only put 4 ounces of beads in there and they are at a perfect 70/70 every time I check them. Oh, and the smell when I open it up is amazing. I guess maybe the cedar in my humi's are masking the smell of the tobacco a little becuase these things are smell like heaven!