Humi Temp?

2»

Comments

• wilbr11wilbr11 Posts: 49
    So any opinions on the Humi Beads Placement?  LOL
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    I just try to get mine in the dead center of the humi
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have mine set along a side.... i swear one of these days ill have a pic to post so you can see how i got it set up. ive never had a problem with the bead placement.
    So you just put cigars right up next to it just not ontop of it I assume?  I just want to ensure that I maximize my Humidor space but also don't screw it up. My beads will be in tomorrow and I can't wait to let my Humi stabalize and get those sticks in there to rest.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Hmm.. we thought you were out chasing parrots.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I think the placement really won't matter, wilbr. If the beads and humidor are working properly, the RH right next to them won't be any different than the RH at the farthest point from them. If the beads and humi are NOT working properly, well, you've got bigger problems than placement.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    wilbr11:
    So you just put cigars right up next to it just not ontop of it I assume?
    i have my beads in a box that i made out of old cigar boxes. the box is lined with plastic so if i over fill my beads the box wont mold. the top of the box has slots on it. its open enough to let air exchange but closed enough so that if i needed to i could put a cigar on top of it.
    Kuzi, You'll definitely have to get a Pic out of that one.  I'd love to see it, Sounds like a really good Idea.  Plus I'm sure it's a bit more asthetically appealing.