Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

looking for Padron 80th

I am looking for a Padron 80th, maybe two or three of them to save for special occasions. I am just wondering if anyone has a couple I can buy/trade from them or maybe has a lead on getting some for a little less than the $30 I have seen them for at most online retailers.

Comments

• Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    So I sort of hate you right now, but you might should expect one soon.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    I am looking for a Padron 80th, maybe two or three of them to save for special occasions. I am just wondering if anyone has a couple I can buy/trade from them or maybe has a lead on getting some for a little less than the $30 I have seen them for at most online retailers.
    My local cigar bar sells them from 16-22 I think.

"Long ashes my friends."

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    ejenne87:
    wow, that's a steal.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    phobicsquirrel:
    Krieg:
    ejenne87:
    wow, that's a steal.
    Did someone say steal??? JK
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    For the record I don't really hate Evan, I had an unfortunate internet outage all day yesterday, but somehow the first part of my post went through. Anyway, I hate to spoil the surprise Evan, but I didn't want you to dole out a lot of bucks before you get a chance to test that stick.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    wow, that is a very generous gift. good on ya!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I'm still looking for a couple of these if anyone can offer some help. :-)
    ejenne87:
    I'm still looking for a couple of these if anyone can offer some help. :-)
    u got a pm

"Long ashes my friends."

I found a place that will sell me these for $24 each, I guess that sounds like the best deal I will get..?
    ejenne87:
    I found a place that will sell me these for $24 each, I guess that sounds like the best deal I will get..?
    $24 isn't bad, I'd grab those up. Sorry I couldn't find the right ones u wanted.

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    ejenne87:
    $24 isn't bad, I'd grab those up. Sorry I couldn't find the right ones u wanted.
    No worries, I wasn't really expecting anbody to get a better deal than $30 for these as they are really rare. The only reason I can get them for $24 is because I get a 20% discount... Lucky me :-)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    Krieg:
    ejenne87:
    No worries, I wasn't really expecting anbody to get a better deal than $30 for these as they are really rare. The only reason I can get them for $24 is because I get a 20% discount... Lucky me :-)
    Wow that is a good deal. 2 of my B&Ms only give me a 10% discount.