Home General Discussion
Options

Leaving the forums...

I wanted to wish everybody happy holidays! Regrettably, I will be leaving the CCOM forums and closing my CCOM account. Please, do not ask for reasons - thank you. It has been a wonderful experience and I appreciate a lot everything you guys have done for me! Thank you all for being wonderful BOTL! I would like to publicly apologize to Phobic as well since I am not able to complete the split we were planning to do. Unfortunately I will not have the money to spend on cigars anytime soon. I apologize, Phobic! Happy New Years everybody! Cheers!

p.s. Goldy, this doesn't mean you won't be getting your mystery sticks ;)! Thanks for all the little exchanges brother!

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    well, it's sorry to see you leave, especially since i'm relatively a noob here. best of luck to you and yours
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I'm sure we will all hate to lose you on here and I wish you the best. If you ever get a chance drop a line sometime and let us know how you are. Take care Renny!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey Ren,

Sorry to hear you're leaving man. I hope it's not for the same problems that you had when you first joined, but if so, I think we all understand. Either way, I'm not prying for answers - just wishing the best for you bro.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Sorry to see you leave... Wish you the best.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Stan best of wishes and hope things turn around for you. Thanks for dropping all the knowledge you have shared.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    You single handedly ruined my day. Hope to see you around.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Good luck brother! Sad to see you go! Hopefully we'll be seeing you in the future if/when you decide to come back.
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Take care brother. We'll miss ya.

'Til that day then
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hurry back Ren..best wishes...
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Thanks boys! My account will be shutting down soon so I apologize if I cannot respond. Once again - Have a Happy New Year!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    This is like watching someone walk twards the electric chair.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Sorry to see you go Stan. Make sure to check back and let us know how you're doing. Even if it's by word of mouth through another BOTL.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    It's been a pleasure brother! Fair winds and following seas!
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Good luck man. Come back and visit sometime!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Stan, thanks for spending some time with us.. I really enjoyed the F&G package you sent, along with your trademark ....I Never would have tried the Verdadero were it not for your sending it. Take care of yourself bro. and I hope your smiley face shows up again soon.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Goldy:
    This is like watching someone walk twards the electric chair.
    Sooooo, your enjoying this?? lol
  • Options
    JWBJWB Posts: 18
    Someone check that boy for welts.  I think his girl cracked the whip!  Must be a good piece of ass.   Oh well, he is a s h i t b i r d like jozer along with his crappy ass website  wrapper.filler.shi tty
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bummer. best wishes man
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    sorry to hear that bro ...godspeed ...
  • Options
    JWBJWB Posts: 18
    I'll be displaying his avatar for the next week, for it was as **** as his website
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to see you go Ren, best of luck to you and yours, and I hope that later on down the road you'll pop in again for a stick or two. Cheers BOTL.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    You will be missed here Stan. Thanks for your help and I wish you the best along your journey.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    JWB:
    I'll be displaying his avatar for the next week in his honor
    That's mighty nice of you!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Ren... May you find what you are looking for and May you still be able to smoke cigars in all that you do
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    hmmmm, bummer. Here's to wishing you a wonderful and prosperous life! May it be full and fun!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    So long, bro...best of luck to you.
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    So long my Bulgarian brother. Best wishes!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Best of luck Reni Man, you will be missed, I'll light one up soon for you!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Happy trails Ren, have a good one.
  • Options
    Bye Stan, You're a stand up guy.