Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trading from Canada

Seasons Greetings to all I am interested in joining in on some trades and or passes, but am wondering if there are complications with shipping to and from Canada. Does anyone have any experience with trades to Canadians? I am close to the New York border so I could get a PO box in Ogdensburg if that made things easier. Look forward to be able to join in on the fun. Thanks. Dan

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've traded and sent several pack to Canada with no trouble. Sure it takes a bit longer, but every package I've sent has been received. No need to get a PO Box, that would be an unnecessary expense.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    thanks Joz3r

When I get home from work tomorrow I will post some cigars I have available for trades. If anyone is interesting in trading, I will ship first to establish my credibility. I have been smoking cigars for about a year now and truly enjoy smoking new sticks. What a variety there is to try. Never a dull moment. Seasons Greetings to all.

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    hey badge depending on what you have i may trade with ya ...... iam right across the border in Buffalo
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    never had an issue with it...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, there are a couple of members on the board here in Canada, and I have traded with them both with no issues, just that like Joe said, it takes a little longer.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. We have at least a few Canadian BOTL's here on our forums who have successful trades.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    badge54fd:
    thanks Joz3r

When I get home from work tomorrow I will post some cigars I have available for trades. If anyone is interesting in trading, I will ship first to establish my credibility. I have been smoking cigars for about a year now and truly enjoy smoking new sticks. What a variety there is to try. Never a dull moment. Seasons Greetings to all.

PM sent
  • Our BOTL'S from the north are great...i traded some sticks with DIAMONDOG....smooth trade.