Home General Discussion

Ccom forum members

So I was looking at the list of forum members earlier today, and it seems like 90% of the people who register for the forums have never posted.

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm sorry, i'll try to be more active... Now if we can just get that lazy damn Kuzi to post once in a while... HAAAA
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    They've either never posted, or just posted once or twice. I've noticed the same thing. Maybe we just have that effect on people?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    This place would be a zoo if even 50% of all registered members posted...hell, sometimes it seems like a zoo with just the regulars. Smile [:)]
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    smbrink:
    So I was looking at the list of forum members earlier today, and it seems like 90% of the people who register for the forums have never posted.
    I used to post quite regularly but now only post once in a while when I get a chance. I imagine there are more than a few members like me out there.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    jpclotfelter:
    smbrink:
    I used to post quite regularly but now only post once in a while when I get a chance. I imagine there are more than a few members like me out there.
    Yeah, you need to, I like your picture!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    smbrink:
    Doesn't bother me a bit, I like the way things are. I don't want them to change, although I do miss some of the old guys that I haven't seen many posts from in a while.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I like the Little Pond feel at this place... I just some of the Big Fish would come back more often...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    This place would be a zoo if even 50% of all registered members posted...hell, sometimes it seems like a zoo with just the regulars. Smile [:)]
    Hey Joe... Or people who are up at three am . It does take a little longer to read all the posts daily.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Hey Joe... Or people who are up at three am . It does take a little longer to read all the posts daily.
    It was only midnight here buddy. :D I'm just doing my part to give the early birds some new posts. haha
    Yeah Joe, When your not smokin'em.. Your writing about them. Good watching out for the early risers
  • I would have to say that the main reason I don't post much is due to the fact you guys are so darn smart. I have never had to ask a question because it has already been asked and I can find the answer buried in the fourms. Also I am a newbie at the hobby of cigars so I don't have a whole lot of answers or random information for other memebers. hence the reason I am a lurker. >>
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    You don't necessariy have to post about cigars. You could always talk about Lassie's addiction to Miller Light. And we did have a few burro fans that seem to have kinda dissapeared, it would always be nice to have some more thinly-veiled **** comments on the board again.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    You don't necessariy have to post about cigars. You could always talk about Lassie's addiction to Miller Light. And we did have a few burro fans that seem to have kinda dissapeared, it would always be nice to have some more thinly-veiled **** comments on the board again.
    Man, you know I was thinking about burros and weed yesterday, I wonder how getting a burro high would help with the... well you know...!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Yeah Joe, When your not smokin'em.. Your writing about them. Good watching out for the early risers
    And if you ain't writing about them, you're sure as hell thinking about them.

"Long ashes my friends."

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    I like the Little Pond feel at this place... I just some of the Big Fish would come back more often...
    yeah, I thought maddy came back...but he seemed to have left us again.

"Long ashes my friends."

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the small atmosphere of the forums. New people are great and gives me more to read and respond to. I like getting to know you guys though. Since we have a small core group I feel like it is easier to get to know guys.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Lasabar:
    yeah, I thought maddy came back...but he seemed to have left us again.

higgs doesn't come in as often anymore either, and this time of year is kuzi's busiest for the restaurant business, so that's why he's not in as often.

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I like the small group feel here. I have tried posting on some of the other site forums but they all seem to be dominated by a few posters. I like to get a word in every now and then and actually get a response rather than being treated like an outsider.
    Gypsy, any guy that smoke on a schedule, that starts at 6:00 a.m. has a life-time membership here buddy.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    I'm sorry, i'll try to be more active... Now if we can just get that lazy damn Kuzi to post once in a while... HAAAA
    im sorry....
    ill try
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    phobicsquirrel:
    alienmisprint:
    Man, you know I was thinking about burros and weed yesterday, I wonder how getting a burro high would help with the... well you know...!

A squirrel mounting a burro ...now that would be a sight ...take it all bi_otch !!! LMAO !!!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Gypsy, any guy that smoke on a schedule, that starts at 6:00 a.m. has a life-time membership here buddy.

LOL, thanks guy, I feel welcome here. I actually have gotten to where i enjoy that morning smnoke the best of all, no interuptions, just me, my coffee, and a stick of my choice.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    alienmisprint:
    Alien are you building up your collection of burros to take back to your planet for "TESTING" again?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I am really new at this site, although i have been smoking cigars off and on since i was a teenager, I am now in my late 40's just starting to learn about the differences and what I love , What I like and what it takes to enjoy a good smoke. The Forum have already yielded TONS of information to me and I am looking forward to tasting alot of different Sticks i have never ever considered. Ill keep Posting, its good Here! Ozzie