Home General Discussion
Options

What Cigar related gifts did you get for Christmas?

2»

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    A 7 drawer 200 count humi..... now I don't need the big old plastic tub anymore.......Thanks Santa!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I got a nub sampler! remember, you gave it to me! I think i should be getting something from jeff, but don't know what it is yet.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    I got A NEW HEATER for the garage!!! WHOOOHHOOOO! It says it will heat a 20' by 20' room, so I should be nice and toasty for the rest of the winter.....no more frozen beers!. It looks like a small fireplace, but it's electric and looks nice. Will have it all set up this Sunday.

I also got a great telephoto lens for my Sony DSLR Camera, so now I can take even better pics of 'the tower of burn' from far away if I wanted to, lol.

• Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    firetruckguy:
    A 7 drawer 200 count humi..... now I don't need the big old plastic tub anymore.......Thanks Santa!
    Save your tub. You'll need it in about 6 months!
  • Options
    Well my brother in law got me a CAO Gold and an AVO Singniture Uvezian. But it's what I gave that I'm most proud of. I gave my brother in law the Ccom Christmas Feast Sampler and my brother a 75-100 count humidor.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    I got some major love from my girlfriend she got me a beechwood Xikar cutter, and a soft flame lighter. The rest of the family got me a 12 cool wine fridge.
    imageimage
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Santa(my girl) brought me a Xikar Xi3 Beechwood Cutter(my first Xikar Cutter) and the Vector Mega Pump Table Top Torch lighter. Thanks Santa :)
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Thewelder:
    I got some major love from my girlfriend she got me a beechwood Xikar cutter, and a soft flame lighter. The rest of the family got me a 12 cool wine fridge.
    imageimage
    Nice cutter, just saw you got one like me right after i posted it. Enjoy it, its sharp!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Well lets see .......... my secret santa (Matt Marvel) got me a sweet 5Vegas care package with the two finger ashtray and some of my very favorite 5V Cask II's and some 5V A-series, i got a gift certificate from my father in law for my local b&m and a few gifts that i got myself ..... and picked the wife up a fiver of rp 1990's her favorite stick.............. all in all it was a great x-mas
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I've been meaning to get on here and post but keep forgetting, but I have to brag that my amazing wife got me an awesome new humidor!!! I am so excited to get it in. There was a problem with the ordering process so it shipped late, but it should be here in the next couple days. I can't wait to get it in and start setting it up!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Well, I went back to get the last 4 Anejo Sharks. Would you believe that I was 2 minutes too late. Another guy had them on the counter when I walked in. DAMN!!!!!!!! I was soooooo pissed. I guess I should be happy with the 9 I got but I wanted the last 4 and the box too. DAMNIT! So, to make myself feel better I bought myself 2 Patel Bros Torpedos, a Padr
  • Options
    My wife gave me a box of MAN-O-WARS corona.A lotus lighter, a 5 pack of DPG MY FATHER robustos and a neat 1 stick ash tray!! GOD,I love that woman!!
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    I also received an outdoor heater last night from the wifes parents. All in all I really racked up!
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I've received a few cigars from friends...a Between the Lines, Ashton Cabinet, Oliva V Torp, and an LFD El Jocko.
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    I got nothin :(
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    kaelaria:
    I got nothin :(
    Not even coal??? Brutal!
  • Options
    beardedcanadianbeardedcanadian Posts: 86 ✭✭

$100 gift certificate from CCOM, box of Montecristo No. 2 Torpedo and a box of Hoya de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 Robusto, both Cubans.

• Options
    beardedcanadian:

$100 gift certificate from CCOM, box of Montecristo No. 2 Torpedo and a box of Hoya de Monterrey Epicure No. 2 Robusto, both Cubans.

wow, sounds like you had a great christmas!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Thewelder:
    imageimage
    Great looking cutter, I really like the redwood and the zebrawood cutters from Xikar. And as always, u can't beat there warranty.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    beardedcanadian:

I am not complaining in the least! :-) Any suggestions on what to buy with the gift certificate???/

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a small 20 count humidor with an 8 cigar sampler. Nothing fancy but I am very happy with it.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    beardedcanadian:
    Krieg:
    beardedcanadian:

I am not complaining in the least! :-) Any suggestions on what to buy with the gift certificate???/

Grab a Tin Man Sampler!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Nothing Cigar Related, unless you consider Mint Chewing Gum cigar related as it can mask the breath!
  • Options
    I got a glass top 100ct humidor and a cao champions sampler. Pretty good stuff!
  • Options
    nwbearcat21:
    I got a glass top 100ct humidor and a cao champions sampler. Pretty good stuff!

Nice