Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Gurkha Monogram Have you ever had one?

I broke down and smoked this Gurkha monogram last night ....... the appearence of this stick was nice good viens wrapped nice, but it cut wierd, and its not my my cutter. Seem to be rolled really tight and the first draw was very hard. It lit well, and after a good poke the draw semed to release. The first few puffs were harsh and peppery, it mellowed about an inch or so in....... remained lit with only a puff or two every couple minutes...... but at about 3/4 of the stick it needed relit. I am thinking that with a Long rest it might have potential but really im not thrillleed with it and it is out of my current flavor profile...... hope this helps anyone.. i really know little but i know what I like. Peace Ozzie Gurkha 2 Gurkha Monogram 1

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hey what kind of flavors did this thing have?
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hey Stephen, Not knowing allot about distinct flavors i can tell you at the begining it was peppery, Spicy, then mellowed a bit almost a whisky barrel bite to it. I dont think it is something i would smoke regularly, or again, just not my flavor profile. Iseem to be developing a mild to medium likeness with thicker smooth smoke, creamy like. but Truthfully I just have to keeep smoking to find what i truly Like, in the past my tatse has been pretty pricy! LOl Imagine that. I am not a daily Smoker, 1-2 a week depending on the activity!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any more? I need one of these for my Gurkha collection!