Home Cigar 101
Options

I really like Habano cigars

2»

Comments

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, Joe, I'm pretty sure I'm thinking of Dominican fillers, not wrappers. I'm not sure I've had any Dominican wrappers before. But now you've got me thinking. I've gotta find one and try it.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hmmm. Well I was just curious as I've never had a Dominican wrapper. I'd like to try one sooner or later.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I believe Cohiba makes a Dominican Puro, the Opus line cigars are all dominican puros and the 5 Vegas Relic is a Dominican puro. Those are the first one's to come to the top of my head with dominican wrappers.

edit: after checking the 5 vegas site, the Limitada 08 was also a dominican corojo, the same as the Relic.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    The Gurkha Vintage Shaggy is also a really good Dominican puro...I've smoked a fair share of those.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    I believe Cohiba makes a Dominican Puro, the Opus line cigars are all dominican puros and the 5 Vegas Relic is a Dominican puro. Those are the first one's to come to the top of my head with dominican wrappers.

edit: after checking the 5 vegas site, the Limitada 08 was also a dominican corojo, the same as the Relic.
    OK... well there you go. I hated the Relic and I'm not a fan of Cohiba at all. As for the Opus, that one I can't explain because I love the OpusX
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Litto Gomez Diez and Jose Seijas Mi Dominicana are both Dominican Puros as well.