Home General Discussion
Options

Anyone had the la Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet?

j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
In the coarse of browsing cigars, this one caught my eye so I thought I'd bring the question to my friends here at ccom. So, has anyone had the La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet and itf so, what did you think of it? Basically I'm wondering if it is going to be worth my time trying out a few.

Comments

• Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    I haven't had them but I have a friend here that swears by La Flor Dominicana cigars. And we some of the same cigar tastes so I will be trying them myself on her recommendation. Being a second-hadn recommendation, hope it helps.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Thanks Andy. I've heard many good things about La Flor Dominicana in general, but this one particular cigar caught my eye... probably cuz I'm a cameroon nut.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    That one caught my eye, too, Joe. I put it on one of my wish lists over in the MAW thread, but struck out. If you do get some, definitely let us know what you think.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I have just smoked a La Flor Dominicana "Reserva Especial" El Jocko NaturalAnd boy! was it good, the tiny little preferido size lasted over an hour and tasted of coffe grounds, a little chocolate and cinnamon! Awesome!
  • Options
    I tried that one last summer, and it was pretty damn good. Very nice creamy-smooth predominantly nutty flavor with some wood/coffee in there too.