Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I'm stalking you, Kuzi...

Heh... not really.

I was in Cleveland the past couple of days, though, and whenever I was driving back to the hotel I was staying at I had to get onto I-77 towards Akron. It wasn't until the end of the trip that I was like "Akron... that sounds familiar...", though, and realized that I was probably like 20 minutes away from you.

How do you people drive up there? Outside of the city there are like, no frickin' street signs... and everyone drives at 90 everywhere that isn't residential. EDIT: Why did I coimpulsively use the word like in the post? Oh god... I'm turning into a valley girl... *seppuku*

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nice. next time you are in the area tell me ahead of time and maybe we can get a smoke in. I get up to cleveland alot actually. what were ya doin in town?
  • Options
    I would've this time had I realized it. I literally didn't even make the connection until the last day I was there.

Me and the girlfriend were in town to visit the Rock Hall and see the Foo Fighters, mainly. We caught a showing of that Hunter S. Thompson documentary at the Cedar Lee Theatre in Cleveland Heights and did a bunch of other random stuff, too.

In hindsight I'm actually kind of surprised I didn't think of it earlier, because there was some dude smoking a very strong and pretty good smelling cigar outside of our hotel while we were bringing our luggage in. After that I was on the lookout for a cigar, but never found a B&M to grab one.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i know where some shops are just in the area you were in. I was actually in that area on that day and some of my friends went to the show. i wasnt smoking a cigar at the time but i was around. like i said... if you find yourself in the area again tell me ahead of time. ill see what i can put together.