Songs

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    here ya go Jake

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad props on the Korn SHIZZ!!

• PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    try this… might be an "acquired taste" kinda thing but LOTS of sound from 2 musicians playing live.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    here ya go Jake

Hell yeah I might have to bust out my pic of me and Brian Welch. Love that new video and my favorite song off that album.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEVER SCARED - Bone Crusher

SABOTAGE - Beastie Boys

CONCRETE JUNGLE - Black Label Society

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Lets all get happy!

Bump for Flowbee, some good music here....little bit of everything. Works best on a desktop or laptop computer though (the embedded videos don't always show up on mobile devices). Enjoy

Deep Purple gets trippy...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Heard this again today, Ya a little slow for me, but it Hit the spot .... sometimes you just gota relax and enjoy the easy listening :)
    Also who wouldn't love this video showing the band giving some love to all my Hero's ! -all the men and women that have/do/or will serve THANK YOU !

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    honorknight7:
    Heard this again today, Ya a little slow for me, but it Hit the spot .... sometimes you just gota relax and enjoy the easy listening :)
    Also who wouldn't love this video showing the band giving some love to all my Hero's ! -all the men and women that have/do/or will serve THANK YOU !

Man, this is SUCH a great cover. I remember listening to this album in the car (so I didn't read the names of the songs) and hearing that familiar intro (but deathpunch style) and saying so myself 'no effing way...'
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Have you metalheads heard these guys before?? They broke up recently, but have a great catalog to get into. I still hold out hope there'll be a reunion eventually.

^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • IsraIsra Posts: 8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acvIVA9-FMQ

P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }A:link { color: rgb(0, 0, 128); text-decoration: underline; }

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend-Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat

• flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I love just about every type of music, sometimes classic rock, maybe country, often motown, and ill tell ya what; classical and baroque can be damn soothing!!
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Folk music with a slightly darker side.
    jgibv:
    Bump for Flowbee, some good music here....little bit of everything. Works best on a desktop or laptop computer though (the embedded videos don't always show up on mobile devices). Enjoy

Great Bump bro, You are right great vids here!! Thankyou
    Wow, this is great stuff. Love me a some blues. I don't care for John Mayer's singing, but damn can he play.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone that has seen Godsmack live in concert can attest to how awesome this part of the show is!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Had to post the clean version of Ice Cube...dirty version might be too much for yall to handle!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Who the eff is Michael Hedges?
    A little variety for y'all today:

Mos Def - Close Edge

Tom Waits - Goin' Out West

R.E.M. - It's the End of the World

Los Lonely Boys - Heaven

Frank Sinatra - For Once In My Life

Dizzy Gillespie - Salt Peanuts

Ramones - Rockaway Beach

Great variety John...love that Mos Def track. You listen to Black Star when he teamed up with Talib Kweli?
    smoke em if you got em:
    Great variety John...love that Mos Def track. You listen to Black Star when he teamed up with Talib Kweli?
    You're talkin about the album they did together, right?

Yeah, there's some great stuff on there .... haven't listened to it in a while. (You got me playing now though! Need to put that album on my iPhone too so I can listen "on the go")

jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    You're talkin about the album they did together, right?

Yeah, there's some great stuff on there .... haven't listened to it in a while. (You got me playing now though! Need to put that album on my iPhone too so I can listen "on the go")
    That's wsup bro...damn good stuff right there!
    curtpick:

Never heard of this guy before but damn was he good.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    curtpick:

Never heard of this guy before but damn was he good.
    Ya blu. The complete Album on Amazon is great stuff !
    Great music to mellow out to with a drink and a good stick.
    Very talented guy
    Died way to young in a car crash.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961