SPIT YOUR GAME

24 HOURS

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you Gib!!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burt Sugarman booked some awesome acts in the 70's on the 'ol Midnight Special...

Fleetwood Mac

Focus

Ted Nugent

AC/DC (with Bon Scott)

Aerosmith

Heart
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^^
    good tunes doug & royln

• Options
    jgibv:
    ^^^^^^^
    good tunes doug & royln
    I know! LOL
  • Options
    New Nas?
    Yes please.
    Nas - The Season(hip-hop)
    LINK HERE (not youtube)

Cold Beer - Jesse Stewart(folk/punk?)

Emily King - Distance(soul/indie?)

LADY - Get Ready (more soul, motown feel)

Linkin Park vs Sisqo - Faint Seeing That Thong(mashup)

Scale the Summit - Odyssey (prog rock/instrumental)

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Linkin Park vs Sisqo - Faint Seeing That Thong(mashup)

this is freaking awesome......like my mind is blown right now.
  • Options
    Dig this dude's sound...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Wrong side of Heaven-Five Finger Death Punch

Start of a Revolution- Nickleback.
    Dont really like Nickleback, but the lyrics ring with truth.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    Wrong side of Heaven-Five Finger Death Punch

Start of a Revolution- Nickleback.
    Dont really like Nickleback, but the lyrics ring with truth.

• Options

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    All Them Witches - Mountain

The Lone Bellow - You Never Need Nobody (NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert)

Shovels & Rope - Lay Low (Live)

Grant Stinnett - Run of the Angels

Eric Clapton Me And The Devil Blues (starts at about 1:25)

• Options
    Songs you won't see on the CMA awards...

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^

i hear that, glock.
    good tunes right there; feelin' it this afternoon.

• Options
    jgibv:
    ^^^^^^^

i hear that, glock.
    good tunes right there; feelin' it this afternoon.
    Thanks Bro, iv'e never really looked at this thread before now, hell didn't even know my boy C-Love likes JJ Grey, love that music.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

I love this tune.
    This is my first post in this thread. There will be many more.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    youngryan216:

I love this tune.
    This is my first post in this thread. There will be many more.
    Dude... that is a beautiful tune. Never heard of this guy before, but he's awesome!
  • Options
    A few odds and ends...

• Options
    Doug, Ben Howard is a great new artist. Glad you liked him! Lots of good jams in his catalog, but that's my fave of his.

Good jam on the radio right nowwww!
  • Options
    Then and now. 2 of my favs.
  • Options
    Do you even Skydog bro? Lol nice tunes Glock
  • Options
    "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" - Gordon Lightfoot
    Missed the anniversary by a couple days. Been talking with the wife about making a trip to the UP, hope to make it up next summer. The museum is on my list of "to-visit" places.

• Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    This is a good place to visit when I want to feel young lol. That being said theres some beautiful tunes here.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    jgibv:
    Missed the anniversary by a couple days. Been talking with the wife about making a trip to the UP, hope to make it up next summer. The museum is on my list of "to-visit" places.
    the museum is very nice and whitefish point is beautiful, but even in the middle of the summer it is almost always too cold to swim. however, a walk along that beach is still very much worth it. the UP is one of my favorite places.
    I would recommend making a "base camp" in Munising MI. it is centrally located so you can drive all over the UP from there. plus Munising is where the Pictured rock are. they are absolutely amazing. if you are into hiking at all there is a trail along the top of the pictured rocks. several good day hikes that you can do or if you want to do the entire trail it takes about 4 days. i did it this year and had a great time.

the oar docks that are in the video you posted are in Marquette, about an hour west of munising. there is a park with a break wall that you can go out on with a wonderful view of the docks. i have spend a couple of hours out there watching them load the big ships up and then watching them pull out into superior. love that park.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:
    the museum is very nice and whitefish point is beautiful, but even in the middle of the summer it is almost always too cold to swim. however, a walk along that beach is still very much worth it. the UP is one of my favorite places.
    I would recommend making a "base camp" in Munising MI. it is centrally located so you can drive all over the UP from there. plus Munising is where the Pictured rock are. they are absolutely amazing. if you are into hiking at all there is a trail along the top of the pictured rocks. several good day hikes that you can do or if you want to do the entire trail it takes about 4 days. i did it this year and had a great time.

the oar docks that are in the video you posted are in Marquette, about an hour west of munising. there is a park with a break wall that you can go out on with a wonderful view of the docks. i have spend a couple of hours out there watching them load the big ships up and then watching them pull out into superior. love that park.
    thanks for the insight kuzi.
    wife and i have been talking about doing a trip up that way for a while. want to visit lighthouses/museums, drive the coast, visit some parks and do day hikes too.
    pictured rocks were on the "must see" list as well. i'd like to try and catch the sand dunes on the way too.

she was in marquette/houghton earlier this fall for work. said it was beautiful and would definitely be worth a trip back.

i've been trying to get a ski-trip together with some friends and do a road trip up to mt bohemia (keweenaw peninsula, nw of marquette) doubt it'll happen this year though.

• Options
    jgibv:
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:

wife and i have been talking about doing a trip up that way for a while. want to visit lighthouses/museums, drive the coast, visit some parks and do day hikes too.
    pictured rocks were on the "must see" list as well. i'd like to try and catch the sand dunes on the way too.

she was in marquette/houghton earlier this fall for work. said it was beautiful and would definitely be worth a trip back.

i've been trying to get a ski-trip together with some friends and do a road trip up to mt bohemia (keweenaw peninsula, nw of marquette) doubt it'll happen this year though.
    if you wanna drive along coast for a while then go up 75, cross the big bridge and then turn west on rt 2. stay on it till you hit 114 (i think) and go north till you get on 18? to munising cant remember.... kinda hard to get lost up there. there arent that many roads. im just not looking at a map.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:
    kuzi16:
    jgibv:

if you wanna drive along coast for a while then go up 75, cross the big bridge and then turn west on rt 2. stay on it till you hit 114 (i think) and go north till you get on 18? to munising cant remember.... kinda hard to get lost up there. there arent that many roads. im just not looking at a map.
    thanks.
    i stumbled across a website a while ago, that had great maps and well planned routes showing a "lighthouse tour of the great lakes".
    only problem is i forgot to bookmark it.
    going to have to search for it again; there was some very good info on that site. if you're interested i'll be sure to share it with you if i can find it again.