Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Fluff post thread

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    taythegibs:
    it is my birthday in 23 hours and 5 minutes!
    happy almost birthday gibbye!
    +1
    happy early bday, (soon to be) old fart. lol

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Your still excited about birthdays at 93 ? ( at least that's what your bio states ) Well, enjoy the day.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    kaspera79:
    taythegibs:
    Your still excited about birthdays at 93 ? ( at least that's what your bio states ) Well, enjoy the day.
    maybe i should go in and fix that.....naa
  • Options
    jgibv:
    jliu:
    taythegibs:
    +1
    thanks guys.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    jgibv:
    jliu:
    taythegibs:
    +1
    thanks guys.
    Got any bday plans yet?
    Or do you at least have a stogie or two in mind that you'll be smoking???

• Options
    Going to get a couple of drinks in EPCOT and i have a LFD Airbender, a MOW Ruination, a Punch Uppercut, and an Olivia V picked out to choose from
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Going to get a couple of drinks in EPCOT and i have a LFD Airbender, a MOW Ruination, a Punch Uppercut, and an Olivia V picked out to choose from
    NICE!!!! You can't go wrong with any of those sticks.
    Enjoy the birthday, Taylor.

• Options
    36 minutes! lol, the joy of having the mindset of a four year old....
  • Options
    Woo today has been awesome, about to go light up some cigars with a couple of roommates!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Woo today has been awesome, about to go light up some cigars with a couple of roommates!
    way to end the night
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    "okwan tanjin wann kwa onza lajiwan" Tan the alien
  • Options
    GAME DAY!!!!!

• Options
    Stella, the pooch, went back to the vet/surgeon yesterday for her 6-week check up & x-rays following her ACL surgery and the Doc said everything looked great!!

He her knee was healing nicely and the bone looked better than he anticipated - he said she's a couple weeks ahead of schedule on the healing process so she got the "ok" to do some more activities:
    like going up/down stairs, getting on the couch & in the car, longer walks, and minimal off leash activity.
    hoooray!!!

So glad she's getting better and she can start to get out again and slowly get back to her normal activities. The Doc said it would still be another 4-5 months before she's completely back at 100%, but we're getting there....slowly but surely.

And....my fiance got an official offer for her new job last night!!! Hells yeah!!!
    Very excited that she found a job/company she liked - the interviews went well - and that she got the position.

Going to have to fire up a couple of the "special occasion/celebration" cigars this week to celebrate all the good news.

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Stella, the pooch, went back to the vet/surgeon yesterday for her 6-week check up & x-rays following her ACL surgery and the Doc said everything looked great!!

He her knee was healing nicely and the bone looked better than he anticipated - he said she's a couple weeks ahead of schedule on the healing process so she got the "ok" to do some more activities:
    like going up/down stairs, getting on the couch & in the car, longer walks, and minimal off leash activity.
    hoooray!!!

So glad she's getting better and she can start to get out again and slowly get back to her normal activities. The Doc said it would still be another 4-5 months before she's completely back at 100%, but we're getting there....slowly but surely.

And....my fiance got an official offer for her new job last night!!! Hells yeah!!!
    Very excited that she found a job/company she liked - the interviews went well - and that she got the position.

Going to have to fire up a couple of the "special occasion/celebration" cigars this week to celebrate all the good news.
    Awesome news brother! Congrats!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Boring night!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Boring night!
    Did Jiunn go out for the night? Is your roomie not there to keep you company?? ;-( so sad, LOL. I jest

• Options
    mmccartneydc:
    jgibv:

hoooray!!!

Awesome news brother! Congrats!
    Thanks Doc. Got a couple "celebratory" cigars in mind --- might have found a reason to pop my ISOM cherry !

• Options
    Quack. (Hi!) image

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    The rusty nail punctures the unshod foot.
  • Options
    i spent like 3 hours on the side of the road today...... dangit.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    The unshod foot gets a tetanus shot
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    The Tetanus shot made the man attached to the unshod foot cry.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Fluff!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I like toast.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    i drank my last beer! i guess its time for bed!
  • Options
    With so much drama in the L-B-C....
    It's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O-double-G

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Wtf happened to this place!!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nuclear meltdown.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Wtf happened to this place!!!!!!!
    I was gone for the weekend, been trying to catch up, but from what I gathered...

The $hit hit the fan...
    ...then the fan broke.