Home Non Cigar Related

Hancock

In a time that all your favorite comic book heroes are coming to life on the big screen does a new hero movie stand a chance. I believe it does. I was skeptical about this movie at first but i enjoy will smith as an actor and am a nerd so it all fits together. Hancock is a drunk *** who enjoys telling people who's ass their head is going to go up if they don't stop what their doing. In a mix of superpowers, alcohol, and a little love intrest with a twist, hancock is a great installment to all of the superhero movies that have been coming out. I recommend this movie to anyone because it is a great story with some amazing acting thrown into it.

Comments

• la-henryla-henry Posts: 74
    I guess I can say ass but not add the hole to it.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Only holeless **** here, henry. Thanks for the review. I had no idea what "Hancock" was even about. Sounds interesting, now.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i didnt like how it ended... but ill live. i thought it was a good movie still.
  • la-henryla-henry Posts: 74
    yeah it ended kinda sappy but hey, most movies nowadays do.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the review. I am a fan of almost everything Will Smith does on the big screen, and so will look forward to this one in its time (read DVD). :D