Home General Discussion
Options

New Years Resolutions

JZJZ Posts: 827
What is your New Years Resolution for 2010

Comments

• Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    I will be renewing my original resolution from 2009 to remain healthy, continue to eat well and workout on a regular basis.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    hmmm...trying to stay healthy and employed!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm continuing with my resolve not to make resolutions...wait a minute....Tongue Tied [:S]
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I'll be sticking to my plan to find more gainful employment.
    Play more music.
    Read Many more books.
    Finish working on my novel.
    and adding 50lbs to my bench without enhancers.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    I'm continuing with my resolve not to make resolutions...wait a minute....Tongue Tied [:S]
    +1
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I shall lose 60lb. in 6 months... I am going to the Dominican in June and will be lighter for the load!!!
  • Options
    definately to stop smoking... haha thats bullshit! shooting a gobbler this spring and get a job i actually like (application turned in and should here from em soon!)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    I shall lose 60lb. in 6 months... I am going to the Dominican in June and will be lighter for the load!!!
    No sh@t! cool man. Hey any chance I could get you to stop by the fuente farm and pick me up some opus's?

I've got to get back in shape, ever since almost blowing my finger off, well did actually I haven't worked out at all. Gained some weight and all. Got to get my biz in full swing and hopefully quite my job. Also need to save up for next december to pick up all the damn goodies in the cigar world!
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    definately to stop smoking... haha thats bullshit! shooting a gobbler this spring and get a job i actually like (application turned in and should here from em soon!)
    I hear that it kills your tastes for cigars, definitely I say stop smoking. Unless you were referring to cigars....
  • Options
    haha ya i was. sorry should have stated that! i did stop dipping about a month ago and i can notice how much more intricate and complex my cigars are. well they havent changed just my tasting ability :)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im gunna resolve to smoke more cigars.
  • Options
    Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    I'm starting p90x (workout program that takes 90 days to complete) and my resolution is to finish at least 3 rounds of it next year.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    im gunna resolve to smoke more cigars.
    thats a resolution i can understand!
  • Options
    Cooper33:
    I'm starting p90x (workout program that takes 90 days to complete) and my resolution is to finish at least 3 rounds of it next year.
    good program. I have it, used it and it worked rather well. After it, I started using weights.