Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Reposado '96 Maduro?

I have yet to have any of these, and I just saw tonight that Ccom offers a maduro wraper!!! (Most days I will reach for a maduro over anything else......I just love 'em!) I remember hearing good things about the conny wrapper, but has anybody had the maduro one?

I'm seriously thinking about picking up a fiver of these.

Comments

• Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Nothing, huh? Well I guess I'll just order up a 5 pack anyway. They sound too good and I'm a sucker for a good maduro.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    let me know what you think..... 40 sticks for under $100 sounds too good to be true.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    l 40 sticks for under $100 sounds too good to be true.
    It sure does, and it's a 7 inch Salomon too. I'm curious about these as well.
  • Options
    I sure hope it isn't too good to be true. I have had plenty of $4 sticks that I have loved. We'll see. When I have room in my humi I'll pick up a fiver and see how they do.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried the Habano yet. Some of us are about to split a box on the trades forum. I'll trade you one or two of my Habanos for one or two of your Maduros when we both get our cigars in if you want.
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Have you tried the Habano yet. Some of us are about to split a box on the trades forum. I'll trade you one or two of my Habanos for one or two of your Maduros when we both get our cigars in if you want.
    I appreciate the offer but I'm not too crazy about Habano cigars. They tend to be a little too spicy for my tastes. But thank you! It's too bad you guys aren't buying a box of maduros or I may have taken part.