Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Anyone like Diamond Crown or La Unica cigars?

bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
One of my B&Ms carries a butt-load of both and I've been wondering if I should pick one or two up.

Comments

• Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    I like the Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4...never tried the other stik...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I tried the La Unica when I first started smoking cigars, they weren't bad, but there are other cigars I'd rather smoke around the same price point. As far as the Diamond Crown, there was a thread about them a while back, a few people thought they were worth the price, I personally think they are overpriced. Not bad cigars, but there are several Connies with lighter price tags that are better IMO.
  • Options
    SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    The Diamond Crown (Pyramid No. 4) is my new favorite cigar!!! My brother & sister-in-law who live in Charlottesville, VA gave me one for Xmas. His local shop told him that this is the go-to/favorite cigar of Howie Long, whom also resides in Charlottesville. I can certainly see why, as this is just an awesome cigar! Sure would like to see them in a daily deal soon! :)
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed on the Maximus. Stay away from the original Diamond Crown , not worth the price. The La Unica, for an everyday cigar or a cigar to have after "a few too many" beers is great, overall its a good solid medium/light bodied stick.....but not one to smoke on an occasion or if your looking for some real complexity.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I have had the maximus robust which was good. I have another and 2 from the charity boxs but those are a torp.