Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Tick tick tick tick tick.....

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick ..............

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UH OH! Hope we see some pics.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I do to but I just hope it's not my house....Kas just Bombed the He** out of my mailbox. Running out of room in my humi & Coolidor.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    ah yes.... certainly some very suspicious mailmen at the PO today but I managed to slip it past them. Eanie Meanie Minie Moe.... I wonder where my bomb will go????
  • Options
    SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    clearlysuspect:
    ah yes.... certainly some very suspicious mailmen at the PO today but I managed to slip it past them. Eanie Meanie Minie Moe.... I wonder where my bomb will go????
    Oh! Oh!! Pick me, pick me!!!

Wow!! What a nice surprise in my mailbox today!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know I'd really been dig'n that 5Vegas Classic I picked up on the daily special a while back (which needs to come on around again soon!)... so like a GBOL (pun intended!) you go and hook me up with some other 5Vegas to try!! Let's see what's in here:
    1- Cask Strength II toro
    1-Golden Nugget
    1-Miami Knuckle
    1-Famous Stubby.

Thanks again man!! Really looking forward to trying each one of these!
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Smokeee:
    1-Famous Stubby.

Clearlysuspect (Phil) and I did a split of these little fellas a while ago.

I'm now proud to say that I've officially tried one.

I've only been back in the house for about 20 minutes, it's 9* degree outside!! But the cigar was well worth it, especially since I haven't had a cigar in what feels like forever. Very tasty, tons of smoke for such a little thang, and satisfying. If it wasn't so cold, I'm sure it would have been even better, which is hard to imagine since it was still good!!

Oh yeah, Phil's awesome!!
  • Options
    Glad you like the package Teresa. I know you've been wanting to try the rest of the 5 Vegas for a while now and I had excess. Besides, I owed you payback for all you've done for me.

Mike, glad you finally got around to one of the Stubbies. I'm digging these things too. Great little winter time smoke and much better than I ever expected them to be. I guess the rumors were true. Cheers!
  • Options
    You know, when I sent that package I thought it was missing something. It was the 5 Vegas Limitada 2008. I just thought of it. Well, maybe next time.
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    You know, when I sent that package I thought it was missing something. It was the 5 Vegas Limitada 2008. I just thought of it. Well, maybe next time.
    Well the package was still very nice, so I don't miss it... yet!! lol
    Always good to have something to look forward to also! =]
  • Options
    nightmaremike31:
    Smokeee:
    1-Famous Stubby.

Oh yeah, Phil's awesome!!

Yeah he is!!!!!!

Was trying to save this stubby, but now I'm intrigued! Gonna fire this baby up right after dinner.
    Will report back later....