Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

The cigar of the month ab

Just recieved the "of the month club" ab in the sampler. wow, love this stick! it def starts strong and finishes with flavor that can not be frowned at. I love the full body and subtle under tones. It's all about a box or two for the humidor and i'll not be saying that for nothing. Tembus is simply perfect for my taste. love to hear any like minded smokers with some like minded refferals

Comments

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    The Alec Bradley Tempus is a fantastic cigar. Glad you like it. Others like it? heh, can't say I've had any that taste quite like it, which is why the Tempus is a unique cigar in my mind. For other full-bodied, unique tastes, I go for the Diesel and the Cu-Avana Intenso. Unique flavors in both of those that I don't find anywhere else.
  • Options
    Oh, and welcome to the forums. Good to have you with us.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    other full-bodied, unique tastes, I go for the Diesel and the Cu-Avana Intenso. Unique flavors in both of those that I don't find anywhere else.
    I am actualy buying a box of both of these as soon as I get home. I believe you were the one that turned me on to the Intenso, Phil... in the mystery pack you sent me.
  • Options
    That's right - forgot I sent you one. Love that cigar! If you want to split a box, let me know.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    That's right - forgot I sent you one. Love that cigar! If you want to split a box, let me know.
    I might be all about that in the spring, but this first box is all mine! I'll let you know when I decide to get another one though.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    The tempus is a great cigar, I bought a 5 pack of Tempus Magistris before Christmas, great smoke, according to AR, only 3 or 4 rollers make that cigar size cuz it's so difficult.

"Long ashes my friends."