Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Reposda split....

I have a pretty good line on a box of these for super cheap (not that they're not super cheap anyway with 40 for $100). Since there has been so many questions about whether these are good or not, I was thinking of doing a 4 way split on a box (10 each) so we can smoke them and give some solid reviews on these from some trusted BOTL's here on the cigar.com forum once and for all. Cost would be no more than $25 after shipping, but could be less. The only problem I see in this idea is that I'm not sure where in the hell I would put my 10. These things are huuuuuuuuge!!!! And my humi already overfloweth!!! I think I could figure something out. Maybe send out some more bombs. Anyway, who thinks they'd be interested in this????

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I am def. interested in doing a split. Just let me know the details...
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Cool.... that's two people. We need two more before we should really consider doing this. I'm pretty sure I can't house 20 of these things!!! LOL
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I would be interested in a split...which ones were you thinking of getting???
  • Options
    It looks like it's going to be the habano which I am totaly down with. I need to get some more OTM (other-than-maduro) cigars in my humis. Plus I have been excited about trying this one for a while now.
  • Options
    OK count me in if that's cool. I'm in the same boat need someting OTM to get a few more options.
  • Options
    Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    If you guys still need someone for the split I'll help out. Like evan I could prolly use some more OTM.
  • Options
    OK, so that's four: myself, ejenne, sandman, and cooper. Everyone who has responded has received a PM explaining the details. Please PM me to verify that you understand what's happening or if you have any changes of heart.
  • Options
    PM back at ya suspect
  • Options
    Has everyone been to the website I listed in the personal messages to view this thing for yourselves? What say you about buying now, or buying later????
  • Options
    New PM for you suspect
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    New PM for you suspect
    got one from me too
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Sandman1am:
    New PM for you suspect
    got one from me too
    Well, alright fellas. As it stands, it looks like we'll be buying a box of cigars tonight if everything goes according to plan. I'm excited.
  • Options
    Box aqcuired. Unfortunately, at the high end of our range, but still pretty cheap considering! Once I get them and figure out how big of a box I'm gonna need to ship 10 of these monsters and how much that's gonna cost, I'll hit you fellas up with the final price. Again, not to exceed $25. I'm pretty good at shipping things stuff for cheap and as long as I can keep shippinig under $5 per box we should be good.
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    Box aqcuired. Unfortunately, at the high end of our range, but still pretty cheap considering! Once I get them and figure out how big of a box I'm gonna need to ship 10 of these monsters and how much that's gonna cost, I'll hit you fellas up with the final price. Again, not to exceed $25. I'm pretty good at shipping things stuff for cheap and as long as I can keep shippinig under $5 per box we should be good.
    I get your last PM that you sent now Suspect. I'm excited to try these big ole things out!
  • Options
    So I realized I didn't have any food so I went to Walmart in the middle of the night and stocked up. All the stockers are out on the floor putting things on the shelf and what do they have lots of? Lots of empty boxes of all size. Free boxes. Free boxes for shipping cigars in. Should cut down on those shipping costs.
  • Options
    I had a dream about these cigars last night... I was talking to a friend who was smoking one and he was telling me how impressed he was with it. Then I told him how much they cost and he lost his mind! The cigar itself looked GIGANTIC. It was about 9 inches long, maybe had a ring gauge of like 70 or so... I am pretty sure this is a bit of an exageration... but I am really looking forward to trying these things.
  • Options
    Free boxes for big fat sexy cigars......I'm so excited!!!
  • Options
    The box has landed. UPS guy showed up to my door just before I was left for work. Managed to get the box opened and inspect these fellas. They look spectacular. I'll get the packages put together when I get home and try to get them out tomorrow.
  • Options
    Hey guys. Sorry, but I didn't know the PO closes at 1:30pm here on Saturday. I'll have the packages out first thing Monday morning.
  • Options
    Suspect you can disreguard my last question in my PM to you asking when to expect them. Thanks for doing the leg work on these. You still have a PM from me.
  • Options
    Alright guys. Packages are in the mail. Shipping info and tracking #'s have been PMed to you.