Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Navigating with the iphone

I just got an iphone today and I have no idea how to get to the forums. I can't figure out how to use the drop down menu from community and click on forums...It just takes me to the community page...Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    there is a link on the community page to the forums. It's on the right side near the top I believe.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    there is a link on the community page to the forums. It's on the right side near the top I believe.
    This is absolutely correct.. From there, just bookmark the forums
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Hays:
    ejenne87:
    This is absolutely correct.. From there, just bookmark the forums
    Mark the time and date... Evan Jenne just gave solid guidance on the forums! HA.
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    Sweet, I've never noticed that link. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    OUCH more fan boys....
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    I actually started with an HTC windows mobile 6.5 phone and called my gf a fangirl cause she wanted an iphone, then realized how much better the iphone was, so I switched. Now she's learned the word fanboi, and thinks it's hilarious to call me one, even if she doesn't really understand what it means...
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    nsezell:
    I actually started with an HTC windows mobile 6.5 phone and called my gf a fangirl cause she wanted an iphone, then realized how much better the iphone was, so I switched. Now she's learned the word fanboi, and thinks it's hilarious to call me one, even if she doesn't really understand what it means...
    what did you like about the iphone so much better than the HTC with WM 6.5?