Home Non Cigar Related

Tattoo Machines

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
I build tattoo machines as well as tattoo, and I just finished up a batch during the last couple of days. I thought you guys might get a kick out of the coil wraps on this set:

Comments

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I was going to send him 20 lb of stripper flyers from Las Vegas boulevard...

Shipping quote to 19938......

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing the thread title once again reminded me of the first time I read it. I was disappointed because I thought tattoo machines meant "Tattoo Robots". And I'd be all for that. Lord knows some of the human "artists" need to step aside and let the machines do it better. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

The amount of ink streaming out of the robot is crazy... I have a purple spot on my arm where we had recently tattooed a lighter color, and a drop of purple fell on the recently tattooed skin. It got wiped off quickly, but enough of it stuck to be permanent.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Have you started smoking yet?

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Fuvcking really????

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭

DZR

Don't look ↑
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe we can get Lindsay to delete this thread since it was started by a spammer is only good for attracting more of them.

@TheCigarChick

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
This discussion has been closed.