Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Help a Brother Out...

...with building some street cred so I can particpate in future passes/trades/bombs.

To this end, I thought I would send someone who is on The List a modest package and get things started. What say you all? I'll send the package to the person that makes the 7th post in this thread (including mine).

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey buddy I'd be happy to help ya out what have ya got .......
  • Options
    Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    I'm third!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Just to keep this thing rolling, I'm 4th.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna make the next guy who posts the lucky winner. I b numba 6
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    looks like i'm lucky number seven

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭

dennisking:
    looks like i'm lucky number seven

Sweet, and a fellow Pacific Northwesterner to boot! PM me your info and I'll put something together.

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Nice one dennis....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Awesome let us know what ya get.....I love a good cigar surprize.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Sandman1am:
    ...I love a good cigar surprise.

And by that he means weed... ;D
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    stephen_hannibal:
    Sandman1am:
    ...I love a good cigar surprise.

And by that he means weed... ;D
    Hannibal I don't do drugs. Nor do I promote the sale or use of any illeagle narcotic. I know you are probably joking around (taking what I've seen from your other posts), and I like a good joke but I don't even joke about that kind of stuff. Now that we got the serious stuff out of the way I'm going to the joke threads!
  • Options
    well............................... i thought it was funny steve-o. anyway, i told him nothing expensive or amazing, just a stick or two to put his name on the list. more good traders equals more fun games.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    well............................... i thought it was funny steve-o. anyway, i told him nothing expensive or amazing, just a stick or two to put his name on the list. more good traders equals more fun games.
    You motor-boatin sonuva ***.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Opus X or bust!!! lol... nice pic btw!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Opus X or bust!!! lol... nice pic btw!
    which one, vince vaughn or the dice.
  • Options
    Hey Dennis- Did you receive the package yet? I sent it out on Saturday, so I'm assuming it should be there by now since we're pretty close. Let me know if you don't receive it.
  • Options
    haven't seen it yet, but it's okay. I know it will be here soon. Was it coming USPostal or UPS? USpostal is pretty quick. UPS can be weird about delays and stuff.
  • Options
    It's coming US Postal. I sent a package across the country to kingjk and he got it already, so that's why I was wondering.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Thats insane ..... that both packages wnet out on the same day and i live on the opposite side of the country and got mine before dennis ....... thats nucking futs ...... iam in total shock
  • Options
    I'm starting to wonder if I got a number wrong on the address or something. Well, I guess we'll see if I got a "return to sender"
  • Options
    well, we shall see tonight whether they show or not. either way, i'm cool
  • Options
    Well holy cow. I got the package in the mail today and boy did he hook it up. A Puros Indios Torp, A Graycliff 1666 Torp, A RP R4 robusto, A 5 Vegas Cask Strenth 2, and A Gurkha Park Avenue Torp. What an amazing package to get from someone. All of these are sticks that I've wanted to try but haven't got around to it yet. sightunseen, you are the MAN.
  • Options
    You're welcome. Glad the USPS pulled through. The Puro Indios Aged Piramide is one my favorites. The stick was rolled back in 1998! Hope you enjoy the sticks.
  • Options
    and that Puros Indios smells so damn good too! that was the first thing i did before i put it in the humi was smell it. mmmmmmmm
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    So, now that we got that out of the way.......weed?