Home General Discussion

What Cigar Are You Missing Most Right Now From Your Humi?

I am really wishing I had some 5 Vegas right now....my first couple of 5 Vegas I wasn't that impressed but I had a few more and they are now definately a fave for sure....Also really missing MOW Ruinations....my biggest issue right now is I have run out of space in my Humi its a 60-75 count and it actually is loaded quite well I like bigger cigars there is definately 60+ in there now BUT not much room for more. I will be travelling next week and am looking to bring back a couple boxes at least with me....I am also looking at a box of Runinations and am very interested in the 5 Vegas humi 50 gar combo, which I'd definately be able to load the MOW's in as well....Really what I need is a 600 count humi but I just do not want to part with that kind of money. I do have a nice big cooler but have never really liked the idea of a coolidor but I think it'll end up being the way I go....

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I think I've come full circle in my cigar tastes, for the last year I have smoked the hell out of some full bodied maduro cigars...now I find my taste is going toward mild-medium. That said, I wish I had some RP Vintage 1999's in my humi.

"Long ashes my friends."

• I don't have a single Cuban.
  • haywood5150haywood5150 Posts: 35
    Unholy Cocktail......MMMMMM Yummy.
  • haywood5150:

I'm tempted to send you all of mine.  Unholy is right.  Only the Ruination is stronger.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Cuban Aristocrat Perfecto's Naturals- These are Honduran and very tasty. They have a nice nutty creamy taste with hints of toast , burn and construction have always been spot on. Have only seen them at one B&M and over the past year I have bought out all he had. Don't really see them at online retailers either but they are good, wish I could find some.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind an HMR.
    RobRutkowski:
    haywood5150:

I'm tempted to send you all of mine.  Unholy is right.  Only the Ruination is stronger.
    I'm open to belated Christmas Gifts...LOL
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    All the ones I just couldn't resist smoking!!!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Opus X and a Tat Black. The first Opus X I smoked I was blown away.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Ramone Allones.. Can't get them here.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Centurians, I love em and haven't had one in quite a while. Also some DPs, 601s especially.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I smoked my last 601 Green last week and I already feel the void...
    PuroFreak:
    You think that's hard, try like 9 months. For some reason, they never seem to have them at my B&M.
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    You think that's hard, try like 9 months. For some reason, they never seem to have them at my B&M.
    Ouch! That really sucks man... If ya need someone to help ya get your hands on a few in the future let me know. They always have them in stock at my shop down the road.
    PuroFreak:
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Ouch! That really sucks man... If ya need someone to help ya get your hands on a few in the future let me know. They always have them in stock at my shop down the road.
    Thanks man...but I could always order them on here...I just haven't had the capital to get too much lately. I had a decent enough supply to smoke down for a while.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    You made me have to look to my supply for this. I am out of Cuban Cabinets (ordered) and I don't have anything that says Padilla left. I'll be in Miami in a few weeks and plan on going to Padilla and a few others so I may have to pick up a few there.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Only a few DPG's and Camacho's but the rest is good.
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    I had my first DPG My Father 2 mo ago. I wish that i had a few of those in my humi.
  • nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    RobRutkowski:
    haywood5150:

You think the diesel is strong you should try a Cain. Strongest cigar I've ever smoked...
    nsezell:
    RobRutkowski:
    haywood5150:

You think the diesel is strong you should try a Cain. Strongest cigar I've ever smoked...
    I've gotta a couple Cains coming...So excited.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I just recently smoked my last nica libre, really miss them even though they are a pretty inexpensive smoke, they were quite good. I'll be getting more before too long, though.
  • Some AB Tempus. Tried one not long ago and will get some more soon.
    smbrink:
    I had my first DPG My Father 2 mo ago. I wish that i had a few of those in my humi.
    This is another I wish I had in my humi right now! Amazing smokes! I don't think I've ever had a DPG cigar I didn't like.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    RobRutkowski:
    haywood5150:

I'll trade you for them if you don't want them. I love those things! I have like 10 right now, but I can always use more than that....
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    MOW Ruination, A.F. GOF, Opus X
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I only have one Padron left
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    haywood5150:
    You know, those Diesels really ought to age nicely. I have 4 in my humi now gonna put few years on them.

"Long ashes my friends."

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    haywood5150:

You know, those Diesels really ought to age nicely. I have 4 in my humi now gonna put few years on them.

You are much more patient than me, they wouldn't last 2 weeks in my box.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i wish i had new El Cobres.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    A nice firm and oily Oliva Serie V Maduro Torpedo with asbout one year of rest on it....(a 2008 not the 2009...)