Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Resolution

I think that I'm gonna start doing something this year. I'm gonna try to post something in the "Things I Love" thread. Even if it's something small like " this morning i woke up with a **** and it felt good". Just something that shows that no matter how bad you've got it, there's always something to be thankful for. I don't wanna be preachy, but i recommend this for you all too. Just my .02.

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    smbrink:
    I think that I'm gonna start doing something this year. I'm gonna try to post something in the "Things I Love" thread. Even if it's something small like " this morning i woke up with a **** and it felt good". Just something that shows that no matter how bad you've got it, there's always something to be thankful for. I don't wanna be preachy, but i recommend this for you all too. Just my .02.

you're right... I'm a douche for so long every day... I could use a year off LOL.
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    You know Brink, you're right. We all have things to be thankful for. Many times, it's the little things that mean so much. The clean water that comes out the faucet, the food in our fridge, the roof over heads, and the clothes on our backs. Even the smallest things, like electricity, are easy to take for granted.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My resolution is to smoke more cigars. I gave a bunch away and I keep receiving more and my humidors are packed. I need to smoke more! Got very lucky in the bombing department. I sent out a bunch last month and I still have too many......errrrr more than I have room for I mean.