Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Any fans here looking forward to the new season? I can hardly wait myself!

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Yup, wife and I can't wait. Loved every season, though 6 sort of had me saying WTF!!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No interest whatsoever.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I like 24, but last season didn't really hold my interest, it was more like SSDD. This season looks rather interesting though.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    If it's not on ESPN, I probably don't watch it.
  • Options
    SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    phobicsquirrel:
    Yup, wife and I can't wait. Loved every season, though 6 sort of had me saying WTF!!!

Cool- Always good to have someone to share the show with, as it provokes much thought and discussion.
  • Options
    SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Krieg:
    I like 24, but last season didn't really hold my interest, it was more like SSDD. This season looks rather interesting though.

That's interesting Krieg. Last season had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. Though I did feel much the same as you about season 5 when Logan was president. But yeah, this season (8) looks to be promising.

Mark your calendars and set the tivo for a two-night premiere on Sunday, January 17 at 9/8c and Monday, January 18 at 8/7c.
  • Options
    nsezellnsezell Posts: 294
    I'm so freakin pumped about this. I'm prolly gonna watch them the next day on hulu tho while smoking something...