Rocky Patel: 6.2
    Nish Patel: 3.33
    Gurkha: 4.2
    AJ Fernandez Brands: 11.0
    Arturo Fuente: 1.9
    Tatuaje: 0.5

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year i left room in the cigar budget for it, not a damn thing worth bitting on.  No boxes, no 10rs, just a few themed 6-10 packs.  I'm sure ccom made a tone off them though.  Just not our cup of tea.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    I'm in for a fiver on the over for each rp and Gurkha.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait! 
    So is there free **** here?  Si or no?!?  B)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    NO!
    MOW badge received.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait! 

U giving away Davidoff's? 

I'll be in Vegas for the tourney. Send my package to the Venetian. TYIA
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im hoping for some Cameroon Houseblends in lancero 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    bump
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have it on good authority that March Madness will be dedicated to 5 Vegas Gold.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all their system problems, they had to make sure the special was something we wouldn't order.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Dannggggg they pullin out all the stops this year....

:trollface:

• slum_lordeslum_lorde Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Another lame March Madness sale at cigar.com. They haven't had any good deals for at least two years. Now, they just take what would be one of their regular humdrum deals and slap a "March Madness" label on it.
  • slum_lordeslum_lorde Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited March 2017
            Wow, Tim, I just did some research on your deals. I didn't think I was actually right when I said you just slapped March Madness labels onto your regular deals. I thought I was just exaggerating a bit, you know, to add a little dramatic impact.
            But it looks like I wasn't! You do slap March Madness labels onto your normal everyday deals!
            Two of the three deals you have today are at the exact same price in your website. One of them is actually a better deal there then it as a March Madness deal.
            One was marked discounted at 27%, the other, at 60%, but neither were discounted.
            You guys used to be so very good at March Madness too. I used to look forward to the sale every year, and every March I used to send your way two or three hundred of the thousands I seem to spend on cigars. But no more.

Post edited by slum_lorde on
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    They're the exact same price because they're on DCD today. Should we only have the DCD the low price, so if a customer looks up his favorite cigar through search, they have to pay full sale price?  That'd be not cool.  Regular price on the Oliva V is $109.99, msrp is $149.54.  LGC Taino is $118.55, $200.25 msrp.  Check them out in two days, you'll see when the sale is over the price returns to normal.
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

I'll agree to disagree with ya on all counts, but that's what makes this country great, you can make a statement and I can call bullshit and we can all laugh about it later.

New to March Madness this year: 

??

??

??

As for repeat stuff like Camacho Pre Embargo, Diesel, My Father, Armada, etc., all were priced lower for this year's MM than previous years.

Only one more day, I gotta find something special for ya. 

Post edited by timb on
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dig it up @timb, we been saving our money for the end of the tournament
    A little dirt never hurt
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa, we can say bullshit on this forum, awesome bullshit
    A little dirt never hurt
    dirtdude said:
    Whoa, we can say bullshit on this forum, awesome bullshit
    but does it censor just regular ****