RH % not just for cigars.....

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:

Hmmmm. Whoda thunk it??
    Maybe @Sketch6995 ?
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya boveda packs have been sold in my local hydroponics shop for several years now.  65% is the highest I've seen.  Any higher and you would have to wring the buds out before you could smoke them LOL
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Bovedas are recommended for all sorts of applications, not sure that they've really taken off in these other markets, I've never heard of anyone using Bovedas for coffee.  I downloaded this chart from the Boveda site a while ago, I'm not sure it's on the site anymore.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read something that somebody wrote a long time ago about storing canabis. He wrote that he intentionally allowed mold to form on cannabis for a greatly enhanced high. But, I was thinking that the enhanced high was some "other" hallucinogen in the mold. Anybody ever heard of such shenanigans? 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    I read something that somebody wrote a long time ago about storing canabis. He wrote that he intentionally allowed mold to form on cannabis for a greatly enhanced high. But, I was thinking that the enhanced high was some "other" hallucinogen in the mold. Anybody ever heard of such shenanigans? 
    I read that in A Child's Garden of Grass in about 1971.  Naturally a few friends chipped in, followed the instructions, and turned our mediocre smoke into...

wait for it...

really nasty tasting moldy mediocre smoke. :s
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain