Home Non Cigar Related

Don Rickles.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
A great comedian, king of the "put downs".
Passes at the age of 90.
Man, a lot of the great legends of past are slipping away.  :(
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Can you imagine the reception he would get today on college campuses.

Remember when Superman and Batman were heros?
  • ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    RIP Don Rickles.

(Here's one of his least offensive sets.)

https://youtu.be/k_mO0BXikDs
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll miss ole Don.  Memories of the days when Americans were able to laugh at themselves, before we became the nation of perpetually offended wussies that we are today.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    I'll miss ole Don.  Memories of the days when Americans were able to laugh at themselves, before we became the nation of perpetually offended wussies that we are today.
    No doubt. My posts are on an  approval basis right now, and I don't see that anyone flagged a comment.

Seriously, this being a tobacco website, we're all over 18. More so if you've ordered from here and been verified. I mean, we're all Adults here.

ElJimbo said:
    No doubt. My posts are on an  approval basis right now, and I don't see that anyone flagged a comment.

Seriously, this being a tobacco website, we're all over 18. More so if you've ordered from here and been verified. I mean, we're all Adults here.
    Well, my other post was...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElJimbo said:

I get that once in a while. 
    I go to post and get some message that it is waiting approval. WTF?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience said:

I get that once in a while. 
    I go to post and get some message that it is waiting approval. WTF?
    Alright, I'ma try again.
    ElJimbo said:

ElJimbo said:

Well, my other post was...
    Sorry for the diatribe, everyone.  :#