Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Hey cb....if your bowling and your thumb sticks and your arm  flys off....can you pick up a 7-10 split? Good morning 
  • Options
    T52 and organic green tea for breakfast and homemade wheat bread. .....PB &J
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    When do you start PT, CB ?
    Had me doing PT the same day.  Did something twice a day while in the hospital.  Going to regulat PT today.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Got a interesting gizmo as part of the physical therapy for my replaced shoulder.  It allows you to chill the whole shoulder by circulating ice water through the pad.  Uses a recirculating pump and a reservoir of ice water.  Fits the whole shoulder.  Beats hell out of ice packs.  Helps with inflammation and pain.  Pretty nifty.
    How long did it take till you put it on your crotch?

To cool your tool…
  • Options
    Beautiful day in the land of Oz. ...looking for a rescue dog to replace my old friend of 14 1/2 ys who passed around x-mas. .......my big sweetie. .....save a tree eat a beaver and always rescue if you can.....close cover before striking. ...always carry a rubber when visiting Rochester. .....
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Beautiful day in the land of Oz. ...looking for a rescue dog to replace my old friend of 14 1/2 ys who passed around x-mas. .......my big sweetie. .....save a tree eat a beaver and always rescue if you can.....close cover before striking. ...always carry a rubber when visiting Rochester. .....
    Striking your covers.
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Words of wisdom from the Wizard hisself.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your in Rochester tomorrow, LMK. 11:30 tour of the fancy cigar club, come over and have a smoke before toy go to the dog pound.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    If your in Rochester tomorrow, LMK. 11:30 tour of the fancy cigar club, come over and have a smoke before toy go to the dog pound.
    Probably later afternoon.....waiting on paws and claws to ok my application......let me know what it looks like and if cargo pants and flip-flops are allowed...
  • Options
    What's the name oy....I'll look it up iz it old white people only ect...or just pill hill people? 
  • Options
    edited April 2017
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    What's the name oy....I'll look it up iz it old white people only ect...or just pill hill people? 
    looks like old white people from Pill Hill
  • Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    looks like old white people from Pill Hill

I checked it out.  Doesn't say anything about free ice.
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    Question for you Grizzled vets...Is it possible to sort posts newest to oldest here?
    Yes.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    When do you start PT, CB ?
    Had me doing PT the same day.  Did something twice a day while in the hospital.  Going to regulat PT today.
     Got PT twice a week for six weeks.  Pretty much doing what I can tolerate without over doing it.
  • Options
    La Palina Red Label toro.  Prefer the smaller ring gauge to get more of the Hababo wrapper.
  • Options
    It's been years, not sure why I never stocked up on them? Excellent cigar.
  • Options
    Oliva Serie V Double Toro.  Still a Fab cigar to me.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    It's been years, not sure why I never stocked up on them? Excellent cigar.
    Always found My Father cigars benefit from some aging.
  • Options
  • Options
    Daily dose of Joe
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Daily dose of Joe
    Jamma Lmma Ding Don!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Too much PT yesterday meaning too much pain medication today.  Like Wow dude!
  • Options
    Constipation 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Constipation 
    Opioid induced perhaps oy?
  • Options
    Jam really sucks.......still
  • Options
    edited April 2017

• Options
    Poopinshlagen K9Rocket
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:

Overtime pays I see
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:

Overtime pays I see
    Years of not tossing boxes away. Ya never know when they could come in handy.