Home Cigar 101

1 box left of Opus-X Lost City (first come first serve)

Fuente Fuente OpusX The Lost City Toro - Limited Release Quantity: 500 boxes only....WE HAVE ONE BOX LEFT IN STOCK. First to email me gets it: jjackson@cigar.com (price $299.95 for box of 10 Toros) FREE SHIPPING! One of the best backstories ever affiliated with a super-premium cigar (and, let me tell, we've heard em' all)! In 2004, "The Lost City", starring and directed by Andy Garcia, was partially filmed on location at Chateau de la Fuente in the Dominican Republic. In order to help Andy Garcia shoot his movie, Carlito Fuente planted tobacco in the off-season. Harvested and aged for five years, Carlito used the same super-premium tobaccos that starred in "The Lost City" to create his new, uber-limited edition Fuente Fuente OpusX the Lost City cigars. A full bodied smoke with more complexity than we've ever tasted, Fuente Fuente OpusX the Lost City cigars come packaged in ten-count boxes complete with an individual serial number, a certificate of authenticity and a certificate to get a FREE DVD of the movie, "The Lost City". At the request of Andy Garcia, a portion of the proceeds from these "famous" cigars will be donated to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation.

Comments

• One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Wish I could swing the box. Just watched the film and enjoyed it.
  • jeffjackson:
    Fuente Fuente OpusX The Lost City Toro - Limited Release Quantity: 500 boxes only....WE HAVE ONE BOX LEFT IN STOCK. First to email me gets it: jjackson@cigar.com (price $299.95 for box of 10 Toros) FREE SHIPPING! One of the best backstories ever affiliated with a super-premium cigar (and, let me tell, we've heard em' all)! In 2004, "The Lost City", starring and directed by Andy Garcia, was partially filmed on location at Chateau de la Fuente in the Dominican Republic. In order to help Andy Garcia shoot his movie, Carlito Fuente planted tobacco in the off-season. Harvested and aged for five years, Carlito used the same super-premium tobaccos that starred in "The Lost City" to create his new, uber-limited edition Fuente Fuente OpusX the Lost City cigars. A full bodied smoke with more complexity than we've ever tasted, Fuente Fuente OpusX the Lost City cigars come packaged in ten-count boxes complete with an individual serial number, a certificate of authenticity and a certificate to get a FREE DVD of the movie, "The Lost City". At the request of Andy Garcia, a portion of the proceeds from these "famous" cigars will be donated to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation.
    SOLD, SOLD, SOLD....ITS GONE. THANKS!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I wish I had those kind of bucks to spend on smokes. Would love to try one of those.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    jeffjackson:
    I was told you guys didn't have these. If I knew you did, I would have bought my box of Torpedo's from you.
  • rwheelwright:
    jeffjackson:
    I was told you guys didn't have these. If I knew you did, I would have bought my box of Torpedo's from you.
    We only had two boxes come in (both toro's) and they are gone...wish we had more. Nice collector's set.
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    Sorry Rich.  At the time you inquired we didn't have any and chances looked bleak.  We received 2 boxes a couple days ago and Senor Jackson sold 'em before I could even check 'em out.  If you would like I could look into getting another box.