Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    V Torp fired up. Pour'N.
    ....On fire as well KC.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow 2h I had no idea, hate to see bad things happen to good people. You got your hands full, but glad to see ya enjoying a cigar. 
  • Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    Been a really rough few months with too many surprises.  Unemployment, surgery... My own private hell.  Just finished icing and thinking about a Bolivar Royal Corona for my night's smoke.
    Damn 2, sorry to hear that.  Best Wishes on a quick recovery my friend.

Thanks, bro.  Owner bought another company on the sly.  They closed our branch and moved everything to Dublin, OH.  Ended up with a 3 inch hole in my abdomen (hernia) from trying to move some parts around by myself.  Made a deal with the owner not to turn it in to Workers Comp if they paid me while I was off for surgery and I would work from home.  One week later they let me go and blind-sided us all with closing the Rockford plant.  Needless to say, I have a lawyer involved.
    Wow, thats a heavy load to haul.  Hope you burry the Bastiges....   ON other hand, Dublin is pretty close to my stomping grounds.  Any chance for a transfer?

Nope.  They didn't even offer the opportunity.  Company won't be around in a year after this brilliant move.  All of us here had triple years of experience as the crew in Dublin, where they haven't sold a thing since last year.
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    Been a really rough few months with too many surprises.  Unemployment, surgery... My own private hell.  Just finished icing and thinking about a Bolivar Royal Corona for my night's smoke.

Thanks, bro.  Owner bought another company on the sly.  They closed our branch and moved everything to Dublin, OH.  Ended up with a 3 inch hole in my abdomen (hernia) from trying to move some parts around by myself.  Made a deal with the owner not to turn it in to Workers Comp if they paid me while I was off for surgery and I would work from home.  One week later they let me go and blind-sided us all with closing the Rockford plant.  Needless to say, I have a lawyer involved.
    Wow, thats a heavy load to haul.  Hope you burry the Bastiges....   ON other hand, Dublin is pretty close to my stomping grounds.  Any chance for a transfer?

Nope.  They didn't even offer the opportunity.  Company won't be around in a year after this brilliant move.  All of us here had triple years of experience as the crew in Dublin, where they haven't sold a thing since last year.
    ....Son's a BiAtches....thats Lame **** there.   Hope you Stick it to Em.
  • Options
    ....and Pour'N....  Not a New'Z FLASH I know.....
  • Options
    Watching The Mad Ghoul with one of my favorite mad scientists - George Zucco.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ....and Pour'N....  Not a New'Z FLASH I know.....
    YES oZZy, gotZta get my #2 cleaning game face oN.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:

....Son's a BiAtches....thats Lame **** there.   Hope you Stick it to Em.

The EEOC says they hope I do too.
  • Options
    ...Illusione 88....   Delusione MikeY.
  • Options
    ....Full Face Respirator/Tyvek suit doffed....   Stall #2 shine'N....
  • Options
    ...Tip Toe'N thru them 1800 Tulip's....
  • Options
    ...just cb'N his ShO-der Her oFF....
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Breakfast across the river......Padron 2000......73° and sunny today........
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    ...just cb'N his ShO-der Her oFF....
    Hope I on't have any screws loose.
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Break on through to the other side!
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:

blueberry pancakes and sausage here
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Freddy_B. said:
    Ozzy73 said:

blueberry pancakes and sausage here
    Did you make a smiley face with the blue berries?
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Definitely Type 1.
  • Options
    ...Don't want to interrupt you Gent's shooting the Sh-it.  But, enjoying a Cromagnon Aquitaine with a chilly Heineken.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...Don't want to interrupt you Gent's shooting the Sh-it.  But, enjoying a Cromagnon Aquitaine with a chilly Heineken.

Nice seegar, doG!
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    TruDog said:

Nice seegar, doG!
    ..."Indeed"...  Hey Fred/Bob.
  • Options
    Love the **** chart......
    Reds win....twins loose...looking over a afternoon smoke....I'm a number 7 with corn chunks? .....chicken boobs on the.green egg.....hello ye ol bantering guys.....I'm sniffing a esg but I'll wait......good old linga 9 instead 

• Options
    Hey fb....love da blueberry pancakes buy they way.....
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Reds win....twins loose...looking over a afternoon smoke....I'm a number 7 with corn chunks? .....chicken boobs on the.green egg.....hello ye ol bantering guys.....I'm sniffing a esg but I'll wait......good old linga 9 instead 

...Afternoon/Evening oZZy, Room 101 Namakubi  on fire.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Ozzy73 said:

...Afternoon/Evening oZZy, Room 101 Namakubi  on fire.
    African cigar dog?.....sweet on order sweetpea....good kicker thanks 
  • Options
    CAO La Trav burniN here.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  No Flossie's today, stormed all day and into the evening.  Went to a Honduran Baby Shower.  In that culture, it's a big party and the men go too.  Those people know how to have a good time!  EE CG and pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  No Flossie's today, stormed all day and into the evening.  Went to a Honduran Baby Shower.  In that culture, it's a big party and the men go too.  Those people know how to have a good time!  EE CG and pour'N. 
    ...WooF...  Half way thru a San Cris/ pairing with some Cab.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...  Half way thru a San Cris/ pairing with some Cab.
    Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!