FB I think CB must be asleep now.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Or trying to dump
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    sleeping can be tough after you retire. It took me over a year to get back on track.
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Or trying to dump
    Or fee asleep taking a dump…
  • Options
    HAPPY EARTH DAY......keep on spinning 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Enjoying a MF gifted from C-Dog while the fish are not biting......very nice thanks C
    ...Glad you enjoyed.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    HAPPY EARTH DAY......keep on spinning 
    Flat earth.
  • Options
    No fish just dead worms today. ......poUrN. ........ribeye and shrimp and a small tossed salad........homemade wheat bread on Sunday. .......text from Bambi she's back from Arizona. ......wants the swinging serloin. ......V-man out of a nearby phone booth. ......part my gass d4 smoking BAY-BEE 
  • Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    No fish just dead worms today. ......poUrN. ........ribeye and shrimp and a small tossed salad........homemade wheat bread on Sunday. .......text from Bambi she's back from Arizona. ......wants the swinging serloin. ......V-man out of a nearby phone booth. ......part my gass d4 smoking BAY-BEE 

Does your right hand get jealous when Bambi beds down with you?
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Bodega RA Toro (gifted by the generous mutt) punched and ready, pour'N.  Long busy day today. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Bodega RA Toro (gifted by the generous mutt) punched and ready, pour'N.  Long busy day today. 
    ...WooF...  Let'Z burN.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...  Let'Z burN.
    Burnin'.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...  Let'Z burN.
    Burnin'.

Excellent smoke, gents.  Still have a couple of the RA toro stashed somewhere.
  • Options
    Evening 2!  This Toro is a lot more powerful than the CG.  Great flavors from the start, a fantastic Saturday night cigar.  Thanks mutt!  Where you been hiding Dave? 
  • Options
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...  Let'Z burN.
    Burnin'.

Excellent smoke, gents.  Still have a couple of the RA toro stashed somewhere.
    Evening 2, might as well join us Brother.
  • Options
    Been a really rough few months with too many surprises.  Unemployment, surgery... My own private hell.  Just finished icing and thinking about a Bolivar Royal Corona for my night's smoke.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    Been a really rough few months with too many surprises.  Unemployment, surgery... My own private hell.  Just finished icing and thinking about a Bolivar Royal Corona for my night's smoke.
    Damn 2, sorry to hear that.  Best Wishes on a quick recovery my friend.
  • Options
    Cedar, molasses, and some nice floral notes with a great draw and burn.  Really enjoying every puff of this Bodega. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Cedar, molasses, and some nice floral notes with a great draw and burn.  Really enjoying every puff of this Bodega. 
    KC, perfect description....glad your enjoying as well.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    KC, perfect description....glad your enjoying as well.
    Indeed.  It's that citrus and floral that makes it a cigar that nobody can complain about the smell of the smoke.
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:

Thanks, bro.  Owner bought another company on the sly.  They closed our branch and moved everything to Dublin, OH.  Ended up with a 3 inch hole in my abdomen (hernia) from trying to move some parts around by myself.  Made a deal with the owner not to turn it in to Workers Comp if they paid me while I was off for surgery and I would work from home.  One week later they let me go and blind-sided us all with closing the Rockford plant.  Needless to say, I have a lawyer involved.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Took you long enough.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:

Thanks, bro.  Owner bought another company on the sly.  They closed our branch and moved everything to Dublin, OH.  Ended up with a 3 inch hole in my abdomen (hernia) from trying to move some parts around by myself.  Made a deal with the owner not to turn it in to Workers Comp if they paid me while I was off for surgery and I would work from home.  One week later they let me go and blind-sided us all with closing the Rockford plant.  Needless to say, I have a lawyer involved.
    Corporate America. Profits rule, and screw the hard working employees. 
  • Options
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Took you long enough.
    ...Don't get LaZy...Let'Z get CraZy....   is that better?
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Took you long enough.
    ...Don't get LaZy...Let'Z get CraZy....   is that better?
    Yeah buddy!
  • Options
    Ashed the Boli RC.  Fantastic cigar.
  • Options
    Cripes.  This site drives me crazy with the "comment will post later" crap.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:

Wow, thats a heavy load to haul.  Hope you burry the Bastiges....   ON other hand, Dublin is pretty close to my stomping grounds.  Any chance for a transfer?
  • Options
    V Torp fired up. Pour'N.