Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    leftover rib eye for lunch
  • Options
    The Griffin's sold out at the page, Oy's fault!
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    Been a really rough few months with too many surprises.  Unemployment, surgery... My own private hell.  Just finished icing and thinking about a Bolivar Royal Corona for my night's smoke.
    Damn 2, sorry to hear that.  Best Wishes on a quick recovery my friend.

Thanks, bro.  Owner bought another company on the sly.  They closed our branch and moved everything to Dublin, OH.  Ended up with a 3 inch hole in my abdomen (hernia) from trying to move some parts around by myself.  Made a deal with the owner not to turn it in to Workers Comp if they paid me while I was off for surgery and I would work from home.  One week later they let me go and blind-sided us all with closing the Rockford plant.  Needless to say, I have a lawyer involved.
    Damn, 2hand, health problem, employeemnt problem, and legal problem.  Hope you and warden are getting along.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Freddy_B. said:
    The Griffin's sold out at the page, Oy's fault!
    That Oyam is a regular type 3 t*urd..
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    leftover rib eye for lunch
    Let 'em eat steak.
  • Options
    Alec Bradley Raices Cubanas 1941 Robusto.  Nice smoke for three bucks at Holt's or Atlantic.
  • Options
    Alec Bradley Raices Cubanas 1941 Robusto.  Nice smoke for three bucks at Holt's or Atlantic.
    The Robusto is a bit longer and a bit bigger around - 51/4 x 52.  Prefer it over the toro.  Hits the sweet spot sooner and holds it for longer over the toro.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought Raices were a sold cigar. Robusto is like a #3 poop.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:

Oyam, Ever have the Nat Sherman Metropolitan Connecticut?
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Oyam123 said:

Oyam, Ever have the Nat Sherman Metropolitan Connecticut?
    I'm not Oyam but I have had the Metropolitan Hababo.  Nice, short smoke.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    #3 with no lumps.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Feeling a bit better recovering from the shoulder replacement.  Keep getting reminders how much the shoulder is involved in such a simple thing as opening a pill bottle.
  • Options
    Brick House Toro Maduro.
  • Options
    Brick House Toro Maduro.
    Excellent construction - even burn, good draw, firm ash.  Still a Fab cigar. One of those cigars that are good in natural or in Maduro.
  • Options
    Goodnight self.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Good morning self.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Good morning self.
    Hello cb
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Good morning self.
    Hello cb
    Howdy Ozzy.  Was almost time to post "Good afternoon self".
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Good morning self.
    Hello cb
    I figured I'd cut you off at the pass cb....more rain....fresh pork chops for supper....pigs were walking at 9am

• Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Good morning self.
    Hello cb
    I figured I'd cut you off at the pass cb....more rain....fresh pork chops for supper....pigs were walking at 9am

Now tha's what I call fresh meat.  Can you tell the difference?
  • Options
    Good evening self.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  QyH LE with a RRG&C.  Little party tonight, rib eyes on a Tuesday, Cynthia's 4 days home are over.  She's going back to CA tomorrow early afternoon. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  QyH LE with a RRG&C.  Little party tonight, rib eyes on a Tuesday, Cynthia's 4 days home are over.  She's going back to CA tomorrow early afternoon. 
    Evening KC.  Basically no banter for the last couple of days.

La Palina Red Label toro.   Nice, tangy Hababo wrapper.
  • Options
    kckasper said:

Evening Mikey!  How's that cast iron shoulder coming along?  Never had a La Palina Red.  How are they?  Should they be on my "Look for a good deal" list? 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:

Evening Mikey!  How's that cast iron shoulder coming along?  Never had a La Palina Red.  How are they?  Should they be on my "Look for a good deal" list? 
    Titanium shoulder.  Nothing but the finest.

The smaller ring gauges bring out the wrapper.  Think you might like the petite lancero.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Tim has his next posting we think.  ROTC at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.  Had a slot at the University of Cincinnati but the posting was pulled with no explanation.  Would have been ideal.  Both sons in Cincinnati at the same time.  A first for our little family.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:

Titanium shoulder.  Nothing but the finest.

The smaller ring gauges bring out the wrapper.  Think you might like the petite lancero.
    Thanks Mikey, I'll be on the lookout for them.
  • Options
    Tim has his next posting we think.  ROTC at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.  Had a slot at the University of Cincinnati but the posting was pulled with no explanation.  Would have been ideal.  Both sons in Cincinnati at the same time.  A first for our little family.
    He can hang out with Oy! Every cloud has a silver lining. SFC Cruz is at Ft. Jackson in SC for training now. 
  • Options
    glasskenglassken Posts: 133 ✭✭✭

Buried my long time awesome pet Ferret today. Had skittles for 8 years, and she was such a cool little animal. She could talk, and do high level math. I am just kidding on those two things. She was pretty smart though, considering that she had a pretty small brain. Ferrets are smart. I am going to miss her. I buried her in a cigar box--Cuban Partagas Serie D #4--one of my favorite cigars. I will smoke one of these cigars tonight.

"I Only Smoke Cubans'"--Bam!!!! "I only punch condescending pri cks!"

• Options
    glassken said:

Buried my long time awesome pet Ferret today. Had skittles for 8 years, and she was such a cool little animal. She could talk, and do high level math. I am just kidding on those two things. She was pretty smart though, considering that she had a pretty small brain. Ferrets are smart. I am going to miss her. I buried her in a cigar box--Cuban Partagas Serie D #4--one of my favorite cigars. I will smoke one of these cigars tonight.

Tough loosing a friend.