Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Gurkha Black Dragon

KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
If anyone is interested, I have some extra Robustos.

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    KCW:
    They also sell those at Thompson's too!!! ;P
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    KCW:
    No...Thompson runs great specials on the Tubos, actually ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Lasabar:
    KCW:
    ....HEY !!! Isn't Cigar.Com a GREAT PLACE to buy cigars and chat with fellow cigar lovers.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Hays:
    Lasabar:
    KCW:
    ....HEY !!! Isn't Cigar.Com a GREAT PLACE to buy cigars and chat with fellow cigar lovers.
    And cigar.com doesn't pull the old bait and switch. Down with the T-word, buy from cigar.com.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    KCW:
    PM sent
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    Hays:
    Lasabar:
    KCW:
    Unless you actually buy...it just LOOKS like a great deal!
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    KCW:
    PM sent
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    KCW:
    OK, so???
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    i still have 17 of those tubos... ha. F*ck thompson
  • Options
    Cooper33Cooper33 Posts: 168
    KCW:
    Lasabar:
    KCW:
    OK, so???
    It's a joke regarding a special that thompson's ran that they then told people they couldn't honor. People just used your thread to continue to make fun of thompsons. It's a theme around here :)
  • Options
    Cooper33:
    KCW:
    Lasabar:
    KCW:
    OK, so???
    It's a joke regarding a special that thompson's ran that they then told people they couldn't honor. People just used your thread to continue to make fun of thompsons. It's a theme around here :)
    Ahh gotchya. Had no idea....
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    KCW:
    Cooper33:
    KCW:
    Lasabar:
    KCW:
    OK, so???
    Stick around KCW & some of that unknown area will turn from dark gray to light gray.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    martymcg43:
    lol, damn good looking cigars and tubes. I'm waiting for the next joker to get all of us in the rough with too good to be true deals....
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    martymcg43:
    lol, damn good looking cigars and tubes. I'm waiting for the next joker to get all of us in the rough with too good to be true deals....
    LOL thanks Pheebs... And KCW - if you get really bored, check this link and it'll explain the joke:

Devil Site Thread

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    KCW:
    Cooper33:
    KCW:
    Lasabar:
    KCW:
    OK, so???
    Yeah, I like to drum up old shlt to piss people off... It's the only way I can be a bully, cuz looking at some of these guys on here, if I pulled this shtuff in real life, Hays would kick my azz..
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Yeah, I like to drum up old shlt to piss people off... It's the only way I can be a bully, cuz looking at some of these guys on here, if I pulled this shtuff in real life, Hays would kick my azz..
    Lmao... Ya know, this is probably the third or fourth comment i've read to this effect. So how come everybody thinks i'm such a badass??? Lol

• Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Hays:
    Lasabar:
    Lmao... Ya know, this is probably the third or fourth comment i've read to this effect. So how come everybody thinks i'm such a badass??? Lol
    I think it's the facial hair in your avatar. Makes you look TOUGH!!
  • Options
    Hays:
    phobicsquirrel:
    martymcg43:
    LOL thanks Pheebs... And KCW - if you get really bored, check this link and it'll explain the joke:

Devil Site Thread
    Holy Crap Hays!!!! I only made it half way through the thread but, I get the gist... I think I will stay away from them.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Lasabar:
    We all know how Baby Face Lassy feels about beards, Watch out Hays!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hays is mean ..... one time he knocked the cigar out of my mouth and then stepped on it and laughed and called me mean names ........ and i think he steals little kids ice cream too ...... watch out for him............lol
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Hays is mean ..... one time he knocked the cigar out of my mouth and then stepped on it and laughed and called me mean names ........ and i think he steals little kids ice cream too ...... watch out for him............lol
    Lmao...oh man...you funny! Funny man!

I kill you last.

• Options
    kingjk729:
    Hays is secretly repainting my whole house inside and out with Lead paint and then one day when my grandkids are over they will see the chipped old paint and will begin to eat it and get lead poisoning...

Hays is a very patient and vindictive man....
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    kingjk729:
    Hays is secretly repainting my whole house inside and out with Lead paint and then one day when my grandkids are over they will see the chipped old paint and will begin to eat it and get lead poisoning...

oh my god....LMFAO!!!!! That's some seriously creative shi.t right there!

• Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    Lasabar:
    kingjk729:

And all this time I thought he was nothing but a big softy :-)
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Holy crap Hayes. I still owe you something, and that Old PM is gone. Shoot me your addy again.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Lasabar:
    KCW:
    Oh God, here we go again....

"Long ashes my friends."