Home Ratings & Reviews

Man O'War Runination Belicoso Cigar Review Video

image This 5.7

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard lots of good things about these. Have a MoW and a MoW Ruination resting in my humi. Waiting for spring and a nice relaxing day to light them up.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I can't say I've read many reviews of yours where you mention having a 30 minutes buzz after. :) This one lives up to its name - though it is (in my humble opinion) very balanced and amazingly tasty for how strong it is. I can't wait to have another.
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    A couple others that sent me for a loop were the Padron 80 Years, and the Illusione 4/2g.
  • I was fine while I was smoking it, but then afterward it almost killed me.  This stick is not for the timid.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    kaelaria:
    A couple others that sent me for a loop were the Padron 80 Years, and the Illusione 4/2g.
    I received two 80 Years for Christmas - can't wait. Haven't tried much from Illuisione yet.
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    In comparison the 80 Years was a solid strength step above this from the first few draws and lasted 2x as long. You felt it all the way down and long afterwards.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The Ruination is a fine stick with plenty of buzz in it. The beauty of it is the that long full flavor bomb it drops on you and then the buzz kicks in. AJ Fernandez is a genius