Home General Discussion

Who did you smoke with and what made it great?

KidTexKidTex Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
i know I'm new here, but the thing I've found the most enjoyable is the people I've smoked with... Thought this would be a good discussion

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you that haven't Vherfed,........ don't under-estimate how close it is to a live herf. Try it. Plus the Vherf is what builds relationships that lead to gatherings in Chicago, Reno, etc. 

(If you are reading this and don't understand what the hell I'm talkin' about,..... It's a video conferencing situation where you smoke and BS with each other in real time. Even if you are not that good at technology, Vherfing isn't too hard to accomplish. Send me a PM and I'll help you get started.) 

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said, Bob, I met a lot of the regulars here on vHerf and enjoy the camaraderie of enjoying a cigar and a drink in my back yard with friends.  It uses Google Hangouts which runs fine on phones, laptops, and cheap tablets like mine.

Occasionally the vHerf goes beyond the normal when snakes are shot, stakeouts are witnessed, or even more risque matters crop up. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicago Herf- always great with the peeps
    my house with @ Echambers getting drunk on wine.
    In Tacoma with bigf'er and shotgun John was a lot of fun
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite so far is the yearly Chicago herf. Get to see a lot of familiar faces each year and then there are always new ones. It truly is a blast every year.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I have been kicking around what is my favorite time herfing, and you know I want to say all of them. Sometimes I don't want to talk, sometimes I do. I love being around others enjoying good smoke. Some of my favorite times I have herfed:
    @Bob_Luken when we went over to his place and got on the VHerf with @Patrickbrick.
    The night my Big Brother passed away @Bob_Luken @CharlieHeis on the Vherf, that night I just wanted to talk, I couldn't sleep, I just need to be able to talk.

In Chattanooga, went to one of the local B&M that had a smoking lounge downstairs, the owner and several regulars were there, it was New Years Eve, football on the TV, and they made me feel like Family, as I smoked Eiroa 20 years in Cigars. Good Times.

Then there is whoever happens to be on the VHerf. Love it, I just need to find more time. Always good to see @arch72 and his mom on the VHerf. 

Post edited by TNBigfoot68 on
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • NjbowNjbow Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    Saturday I smoked with my neighbor who got me into cigars what made it special is I provided the ceegars and he supplied the bourbon great company great time