Home Pipes

Pipes available

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
ok fellas I just spent a week restoring these estate pipes. Let me tell you my hands and fingers hurt. I will never try to do a large group like that all at once again. Have to break it down to small groups. These are the pipes I am parting with and before I post them I am giving you guys first shot if anyone is interested. Pictures will be posted from high to low on price as groups (first post will be more than second post). Message me privately if interested. Not really looking for trades unless we already talked but if you have something in mind let me know. These are all identified so whatever you like I have more pics and info. All have been reamed, had a salt bath, polished. Stems were given an Oxy Clean bath followed by lots of Magic Eraser and light sanding. Then they were cleaned with Everclear and Pipe Fresh and finally polished to a nice shine and protect with stem oil.

Chacom Tahiti Blast 

Aldo Verani Calabash. Bowl is an insert like traditional Calabash pipes but also briar. 

BARI Wiking. Almost decided to keep this one 

Savinelli Punto Oro Mister G
Savinelli Dry System Oom Paul with copper ring and wood grain looking stem. Can't find anything like it 

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tanganyika Meerschum. 3 black meerschaum pipes

Tulip

Erik Nording Hunter 1998 Beaver NEW

BARI Pearl 

Yello Bole 
    edited February 2017
    GBD Super Q

Boschetto pear wood pipe

3 Design Berlin Pipes I have the info on each one

Royal Sultan

Iwan Ries made by Savinelli

Tracy Mincer

Royal Danish

BARI Ruby

The Briar Workshop from Coral Springs FL. Has engraved signatures on opposite side. I have the names written down. 

Carey Magic Inch
    edited February 2017
    Alpha Rex made in Israel

Alpha made in Israel. I like the stems on these

Made in Israel. Has a space for a stamp but it looks like the forgot to stamp it

Andersen made in Israel

Rolex pocket pipe
    edited February 2017
    Andersen made in Israel

Kirsten M

Vintage Meerschaum in old box unsmoked. 
    Smoked Meerschaum with little damage by stem. I didn't attempt to restore this at all

Old clay pipe

Project pipes. These need some love and help
    Huge meerschaum pic below. The screw part came out of the shaft and was glued in. Can be fixed and smoked but beyond what I want to do. Cool piece though

Wally Frank. Didn't see the crack near the stem until I took pics. 

This is a BARI that would actually have been worth some decent money but the Briar is chipped around the top. You can see if you zoom in. I thought about cutting it down myself and refinishing it to keep as a personal pipe. 

Sucker is big and unsmoked that screw is there at the bottom of the shaft 

Close up of the chipped BARI

Old German Pipe I believe. Not in bad shape. I just didn't mess with cleaning it up

Butz Choquin. The wind blocker is loose and moves so you can see unfinished would where it is attached. Believe the stem is bone. I didn't mess with this one either. If you don't pull up on the wind cap it sits fine. 

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTTT

Amazing work, Jake!!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    jarubla said:
    BTTT

Amazing work, Jake!!
    Thanks. It wasn't easy. Next time I'll do a few at a time. Anxious to find some more to do. Maybe start learning stem repair and bowl repair. 
    I kept 12 out of this group not pictured and kept 5 more for a gift to my along with a stand. 
  • arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
    edited February 2017
    Meerschaums are gone
    Carey Magic Inch gone
    Tracy Mincer gone
    GBD Super Q pending
    Design Berlin 56 top pic is pending
    Design Berlin 57 middle pic is pending
    chipped Bari is pending. 
    Tanganyika Meers are gone 
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTTT
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way cool
    A little dirt never hurt
    Next person to buy a pipe gets a free Zippo pipe lighter and a pipe tool
    I also have available this 10 pipe Lord Chesterfield rack with humidor jar and lid. A Decatur 18 pipe lazy Susan with humidor jar and lid. 

Found this one I forgot I had. A Pierre Morel Sr Fait Main St Claude France pipe. Stem has Morel stamp indicating Sr made it. Very clean and the stem is perfect. Message me if interested. Still have a few of the above pipes left for all budgets. 

Alpha Esprit sold
    Any of you fellas looking to add a pipe message me. I currently have 45 available and listed. Message me and I can send you a link to check them all out in one sitting with pics. Many affordable and I've reduced the price on many. I need to find these new home because I need room for new ones I'm working on. I seriously have pipes everywhere and no room anymore. Private message me. I'm willing to do some trading or work out a deal. 
    Hey guys I have 47 pipes available that need to go. Free shipping and a nice discount. Open to offers as well. Message me and I'll get you a link to check them all out.