Home General Discussion

Drew Estate event at my B&M

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Any suggestions on anything I should keep an eye out for? Ive never been to a cigar event so im not sure what to expect.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    If it's a Drew Diplomat event, you may have the opportunity to pick up one Velvet Rat with a minimum purchase if you like chasing unicorns.

There's always the Liga Privada #9, the Dirty Rat, Ratzilla (if you can find them), etc.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Just looked at the event info and it just says 'Drew Estate Event' LOL. I do know that periodically they do get #9s and Dirty Rats there. Their stock for DE sticks is usually fairly consistent and when the #9s show up... Poof. Gone. LOL :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VELVET RAT!!!!!!!!!!!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VELVET RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it, do it!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain