Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gang War 2017 Discussion

matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all, 
As we close in on the summer months and the weather is getting warmer, it has me thinking about our annual Gang War.  So I started this thread to start the discussion.  Ideally I think we would kick this off in about 3-4 weeks or so.  

With that, lets start the discussion of how we want this to work this year.  We have done east v west, north v south, had teams that were "drafted" etc.  

If you have not seen or participated in a gang war before, please check out the previous threads to see the carnage that can follow with this event.  All I can say is, it is pretty epic.  There will be an official thread posted with rules and what we plan to do once it is figured out.  This thread is simply to guage interest and discuss ideas.

What say you?

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for red vs blue
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Related image
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Image result for capcom vs snk

Related image

I'm done now. Carry on.

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll play
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for splitting it up, random number generator to make teams so it's random?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll play as well, and i like brad's idea of the random number generator.  Please also note that i will not be able to send packages from June 19th-July 11.
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    I wanna play 
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I join but not send anything out? 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will talk to the boss tonight.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always fun to watch, but I'm sitting this out. Hard to do secret Santa and gang war
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't keep up with y'all.  always fun to watch though!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working on getting a new house so I'll have to sit this out. I'll joyfully watch from the sidelines 
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Can I join but not send anything out? 
    Definitely...hold your breath until the Gangwar package arrives
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I'd like to whoop up on the south again, I gotta sit this one out. 2 kids starting college, and I gotta shoulder surgery coming up. So, I'm broke (both financially and physically)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boss, said no way.  I sadly once again will be watching from the bleachers.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind getting in on this, but I need to get on the good traders list first. Headed over there now to look for a sponsor. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could probably do this again 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew last year when @miller65rod had his wife duct taped but she wouldn't stay in the box that you guys are too big league for me.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just visited 2016's battle report. Looks like I should have started stocking up 6 months ago! Thems sum big 10ers  :o
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are always epic. 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun times, looking forward to it.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpidy bump bump.....

Anymore ideas?  I am liking the random generator idea.  I am going to post an official sin up thread in about a week I think.  Come one, come all (as long as you meet the requirements).  Dont let some of the previous blasts deter you from entering.  There is a minimum requirement that is all that is needed to play.  Some others like to go above that, and that is fine.  Dont let it scare you off though.  This is not a contest to see who's manhood is bigger.  

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    Bumpidy bump bump.....
     I am going to post an official sin up thread in about a week I think.  ........ Dont let it scare you off though.  
    @matkn293
    If your posting "sin ups" it will scare all of us, Bahahahaaaaa!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    Bumpidy bump bump.....

This is not a contest to see who's manhood is bigger.

Geez, do we have one of those too?
    A little dirt never hurt
    Image result for small manhood contest