Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Wylaff's Summer Pass-It-Forward

Comments

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezra Zion the Raven lancero. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the raven. Nice puts  :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump 

so who's next?
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Raven, I picked one from the Irish pass, figured with the dictionary label it might make me more intelligent, figured wrong again
    A little dirt never hurt
    Who's up? Any verified trader is eligible.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll sign up if I have someone to send it to after I've made my picks.  I don't have room in the Winedor for more cigars right now—this pass will help alleviate the overcrowded conditions a bit—and I don't want the pass to sit around too long at my house since I don't have central air.

So, who's my #2?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Bump a lot of great cigars in this pass  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in the same boat as @Yakster, can't store it properly long term, but I have a shitload of reliable addresses I could send it to and know they would treat it right and send it along.

@Yakster I am your #2

Who's next? You might end up with it anyway.

@skydiverD have you still got @bert873 addy
    A little dirt never hurt
    Sounds good, Randy. 

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind getting in on this but I'm a little short on free time. Wayne let me know if you need me to jump in. 
    Since we're neighborish, maybe you should go after me if that works then on to Randy. 

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you need me to participate I can
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My as well send that pass to one of us here in St Louis
    Ok the box is going to Vance @twistedstem and should land Thursday usps number to follow  :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll jump in later in the summer after my vacations!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    — Abraham Lincoln

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok gentlemen. Got the box this evening . Will pop it open later. Will hit the P.O on Monday. Thanks for letting me get in on this
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Thanks for joining, Vance!

Ok. Got to getting at it. 
    Takes on the left. Puts on right. 
    If acceptable  @Wylaff will ship
    To @Yakster I believe??

That is more than acceptable :)

It goes to whoever wants it next.

I'm ready, need addy?

Yakster said:
    I'm ready, need addy?
    Yeah pm me please 

Ok. I deeply apologize.  Got caught up in yard work and cleaning the garage.  Didn't make it to p.o in time. Will take care of it in the morning.  Very sorry gentlemen. 

Ok. I made it to p.o  . Should land thursday 9505500016707157000172

Got the pass today, will do takes and puts later. Who's next, @ExpendableYouth, @bert873, @Edna20?  Let me know. 

Yakster said:
    Got the pass today, will do takes and puts later. Who's next, @ExpendableYouth, @bert873, @Edna20?  Let me know. 
    This thing on?  Who's on first, What's the name of the player on second, I don't know's on third. 

I need an addy for Jeff, if he's in now.  

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can jump in whenever
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I'm on vacation the week after next so I don't think I would have time to get it and get it back out to the next person! I'll go when I get back. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    Fair dinkam 

Takes on the left, puts on the right.  Thanks, Wayne, for the opportunity to be part of this pass.

On it's way to @bert873, 9405809699937664016089.