Home General Discussion

cohiba blue

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just noticed the Cohiba Blue under the new releases in the newsletter.  Hadn't heard of it.  Has anyone tried it?  Or is it too new and nobody else has heard of it either?
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Ive heard of it.... but haven't heard anything about it.... but its a Cohiba. so I will buy one eventually. :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's supposed to be their more affordable stick. 

I just seen them a few weeks ago, like @LiquidChaos66 said I will probably try one eventually.
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cohiba Cuban or Cohiba poopy?
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually picked one up today at my local B&M and maybe a few others but didn't light it up yet.
    edited May 2017
    Jay6 said:
    Cohiba Cuban or Cohiba poopy?
    It's the NC. 

:D so you didn't jump on that JayZ cohiba? 

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input.  I'm not familiar with the Cohiba Poopy, must be a special stick. ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Singles and 5ers are all backordered. lol time to sit and watch like a hawk
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    singles & 5ers can be easily found in stock....just do a google search for "cohiba blue"

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv said:
    singles & 5ers can be easily found in stock....just do a google search for "cohiba blue"

Oh I know. :) I just prefer ordering through CCOM.

• mpomariompomario Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    Actually picked one up today at my local B&M and maybe a few others but didn't light it up yet.
    Let us know your impressions.  I have seen those pop up on the cheap in boxes.  I really like the NC Cohibas personally.  
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just picked up one yesterday at my local B&M as well. I've already got it out to smoke after dinner. I'll let you guys know how it is.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    Got the Churchill natural (7.5 x 50) excellent flavor so far, very noticable leather with a hint of cream. The draw is ever so slightly tight, but she lit up easily and gives off plenty of smoke.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    edited May 2017

Approaching the last inch now. Overall I'd give it about a 9. Started getting spicy notes of cinnamon, and the leather showed back up in the finale. I reckon I'll have enjoyed this one for a solid 2 hours. Definitely recommend! @Albinfk I look forward to what you think of this one.
    Sounds like a great flavor profile! Thanks for doing a review in it! :)
    Going to have to pick one up. 
    I'm now wishing I'd bought 3 or 4, or 10 or 20  :D
  • mpomariompomario Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Snatched a box of Rothschild's for $52 bucks.  Have loved the red dot and the nics so I thought for that price I'll give them a shot.  Needed some lighter smokes anyway.  There is another box on there now.  TCAuctions.