Home Non Cigar Related

Explosion at a Ariana Grande Concert in U.K.

miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2017 in Non Cigar Related
Amazing what has happened to the world we live in. Many dead. Unsure if it was a terrorist attack. Just happened minutes ago
Free Cuba
"I ain't got no Opus's"
LLA
- Lancero Lovers of America
2016 Gang War (South)
May I assss u a ?

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching it now. Crazy
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone will have video inside soon. Many likely died from being crushed. Sad when peoples lives are lost just trying to enjoy something.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone will have video inside soon. Many likely died from being crushed. Sad when peoples lives are lost just trying to enjoy something.
    That is what I was thinking with the videos of people trying to get out.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many are saying the explosion or whatever it was occurred outside now, then the mad rush to exit likely caused the deaths. Sad scene for sure.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• KidTexKidTex Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    They are saying they think suicide bombing... As possibly the youngest person on the forum I still have to say, WTF is wrong with people these days?!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be a serious wake up call for England.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    11. Blame it on Climate Change.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Also, someone in the comments mentioned a 4chan post, and thankfully someone screenshot a twitter account which talked about the bombings hours prior to the attack. No names or usernames were given, but the screenshot was sent to Manchester Police!"

This is from British social media.

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like ISIS took ownership of this. its a disgusting act but even more revolting when young lives have been taken. Thoughts and prayers going out to all who were lost or injured there. :(
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's truly horrible whats going on around the world! Even worse BBC World News is the only news that covers actual world news. Almost every other news agency is 99% focused on Trump and this fake Russian BS. Trumps the president he's not going to get impeached, "He's not going to win Hillarys got it" BS, How much other **** do they want to try to brain wash us with.

ISIS is the number 1 massive world problem and they must be stopped! Theres no faking, blowing up buildings, suicide bombing, slayings, boiling people alive, running over crowds of people! It's got to stop! Trying to degrade and derail the most powerful person in the world isn't helping solve the problem with ISIS in no way shape or form.

What does it take a WMD being detonated and 500,000+ people are instantly killed before the news agencies wake up and see there are much bigger problems than bashing one man…   
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like ISIS took ownership of this. its a disgusting act but even more revolting when young lives have been taken. Thoughts and prayers going out to all who were lost or injured there. :(
    Real tough guys, fearless against dancing teeny-boppers, Catholic school girls, and other ferocious enemies.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typical ISIS, targeting young people!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

Ariana has offered to pay the funeral expenses of the victims.

That.... that is a great thing to do!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Heres the terrorist and more info on the whole attack. His father has zero remorse for what his son did…keeps denying his son did it when his son did it. The other son has also been arrested with ties to the attack, father and mother have been detained for questioning obviously.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40019135
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.