Home General Discussion

Boveda use question

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I have a single 65% boveda pack I use in my humidor... really its just there cause I have nowhere else to put it. LOL my question is. If I use it in my Herf-A-Dor with some infused sticks but not physically touching them... can I put it back in my regular humi without it transferring any flavors or aromas into my main humi? OR should I just leave it in my Herf-A-Dor for infused sticks only?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• GrawlsGrawls Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    I ended up with a bacon flavor after I put 2 in the dogs treats bag and then in a humidor.
    Now that's f***in funny
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bacon flavored, don't tell Acid.  :(
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Usaf06 DBG
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    A straight answer would be nice. 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously doubt it would have any affect.  
    Rhamlin said:
    I seriously doubt it would have any affect.  
    Thank you. I appreciate it. :)
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

-- Winston Churchill

edited May 2017
    Glad you two idiots find this entertaining. 
    edited May 2017
    who are the idiots?
    who are the idiots?
    You and @Usaf06
    I'm sure you guys are just trying to have fun. But this is the second time that you two have come into a post that I have made and started acting like jerk-offs. I Asked a simple question and it was answered. No damn reason to have this crap happen in every post I make! 
    See it's **** like that. I put up with the flat eath thread... I put up with the crap in my thread about sending out cigar bands... I'm done putting up with it. I'm trying to be more active on the forum but every damn time I try, I get sh@t on. It gets old. I know people here enjoy poking fun at each other and acting stupid. But there is a point where it stops being fun. This forum has lost its appeal from when I first started my account here. Kinda blows. 
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not a flavored cigar smoker, but my wife did for a while.  I would never re-use the boveda that was with those sticks.  That thing had an odour, i like my cigars too much to taint them with that crap.  Thats just me though.  I say dont use it, plus they are cheap.
    Agreed. For the price of a boveda I won't chance it
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not a flavored cigar smoker, but my wife did for a while.  I would never re-use the boveda that was with those sticks.  That thing had an odour, i like my cigars too much to taint them with that crap.  Thats just me though.  I say dont use it, plus they are cheap.
    AGREED! 

If you wouldn't store infused + non-infused in the same humi.....you wouldn't want to use the same humidifier for both of them. 

At $1/boveda pack....nah just buy some more and keep them separate.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv said:
    who are the idiots?
    You and @Usaf06 ;

jgibv said:
    AGREED! 

If you wouldn't store infused + non-infused in the same humi.....you wouldn't want to use the same humidifier for both of them. 

Where have you seen them for $1?  I'm apparently not looking in the right places. Lol
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    AGREED! 

Where have you seen them for $1?  I'm apparently not looking in the right places. Lol
    the small 8-gram packs are just over $1/each.  https://www.bovedainc.com/store/tobacco/boveda-medium-8-gram/

that's what i use in my travel humis.....and i use 'em as supplemental humidification in my bigger humis too. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv said:
    jgibv said:
    AGREED! 

the small 8-gram packs are just over $1/each.  https://www.bovedainc.com/store/tobacco/boveda-medium-8-gram/

that's what i use in my travel humis.....and i use 'em as supplemental humidification in my bigger humis too. 

Awesome! I'm gonna grab a 10-pack after payday! Thanks for the link! 
    -- Winston Churchill

-- Winston Churchill

-- Winston Churchill