Home Non Cigar Related

RIP Gregg Allman

dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
A little dirt never hurt

Comments

• christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Win, lose or draw rocks!!!
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eat a Peach....one of my all time favorites. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah!  I was pissed at Greg for many years over the Scooter Herring sacrifice, but life goes on, and I loved the Allman brothers.  Their uncle, Sgt Allman of the Nashville Metro PD used to come into the waffle shop where I worked when I was 18, nice guy.  Gave me a ride home once when my car wouldn't start.

Too bad, my whole generation is just fading away, bit by bit.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm telling you @Amos_Umwhat, I was a kid til a couple years gap, just realized I am an antique
    A little dirt never hurt
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are getting to that age when many will start dropping like flies. Still too young.

Heroine addiction has taken so many people from our world. It may not have been the cause of death, but it sure didn't help.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Right on Rodney, spent the day with my addict son yesterday, supposedly going on to rehab this week but who knows, not going to give him a dime for his addiction.Rehab hasn't worked the previous 3 times but prayers appreciated
    A little dirt never hurt
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Right on Rodney, spent the day with my addict son yesterday, supposedly going on to rehab this week but who knows, not going to give him a dime for his addiction.Rehab hasn't worked the previous 3 times but prayers appreciated

I feel you pain Randy. The sad part is you are helpless unless they want to get clean. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Hit the nail on the head Rodney
    A little dirt never hurt
    Not many white boys could sing the blues like Gregg. Are the blues even a thing anymore 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the Allman brothers, I'm still pissed by the Chris Cornell suicide. 
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another hit in the feels and another reminder about how old I am. Lost all my vinyl in the tornado but I am reminded how many times I listened to the Allman Brothers while laying on the floor, candles going, making smoke and the headphone cranked up.