Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Kaaaaaboooooooooooom!

matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, last week I get a text from the Shizzinator with a tracking number and a note that this was for the Lou Crew and to share with the boys. I get home yesterday, start working on the bathroom and next thing you know, a blinding light and a sonic boom goes off. Dude went straight nuclear on us. Wiped out the Midwest.  I don't know what to say Jimbo. Many thanks brother. Way over the top my friend. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

Comments

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome is not a strong enough adjective for that bomb, but jeez, it is just uh, uhm, AWESOME
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!  You clowns deserve it after that meat missle you sent over there. Karma, it's a mofo!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, mother f'n boom. Outstanding Jim!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome bomb!!!!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    So, last week I get a text from the Shizzinator with a tracking number and a note that this was for the Lou Crew and to share with the boys. I get home yesterday, start working on the bathroom and next thing you know, a blinding light and a sonic boom goes off. Dude went straight nuclear on us. Wiped out the Midwest.  I don't know what to say Jimbo. Many thanks brother. Way over the top my friend. 

Many thanks to you  from me as well good sir.  But this to much and uncalled for what the heck Lou Crew ever do to you lol
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Mother of God."  Serious devastation!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Shizzinator takes out a whole crew with one bomb! 
    That is absolutely beautiful. 
    Well done big Jim!  
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing what a monster hit
    Non Crux sed lux
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Lord
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many thanks Bigshizz! Totally uncalled for though. I don't recall doing anything to deserve this. 
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this payback for the hit on @Usaf06 ?  No, its just Jim being his normal generous self
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Lou Crew. 

it was nice knowing you all.  LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another town wiped off the face of this flat earth. Epic hit, Jim!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns