Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2005 opus charity box for sale.

Hello All
I haven't been around in a long time life took me away from this site. So not to be rude by first post in years but that's what I'm doing.  I'm looking to sell my prized 2005 Charity box in excellent condition. Store in a cabin humidity. Time for someone else to enjoy it. All original certificate, paperwork and undisturbed original condition.
Hit me up if interested

Thanks
Cooch

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I just have it?
    Technically, it is a "Charity" box.  I agree
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many times are you going to "try" to sell this here?  Scam alert (just saying)!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see you've been a member from way back. Welcome back.

I'm not interested myself but I am curious why you didn't make a sale four years ago? 

Wait,..... If Gibby can bid a dolla,...... I can be a big-shot and crush that. 

TEN DOLLA! 

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    I see you've been a member from way back. Welcome back.

I'm not interested myself but I am curious why you didn't make a sale four years ago? 

Wait,..... If Gibby can bid a dolla,...... I can be a big-shot and crush that. 

TEN DOLLA! 

$10.50

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I loved being on this site but as my business grew, my time for forum friends diminished. This really is some of the best group of guys .
         So it's not as scam, it sits in my cabinet humi. I am not hard up for money so I didn't sell it four years ago because it was low balled. I don't blame someone for trying to get a deal. I consider myself a caretaker of this box not the owner.
    I can take a pic with a current day news paper if that's the ownership proof.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cooch36 said:
    I loved being on this site but as my business grew, my time for forum friends diminished. This really is some of the best group of guys .
         So it's not as scam, it sits in my cabinet humi. I am not hard up for money so I didn't sell it four years ago because it was low balled. I don't blame someone for trying to get a deal. I consider myself a caretaker of this box not the owner.
    I can take a pic with a current day news paper if that's the ownership proof.

Haha, well I appreciate your good sense of humor and explanation. 
    You obviously understand why a potential buyer might be skeptical, despite your long-ago join date.  

Thanks for giving us CCOM folks first crack at it, and good luck with your sale. 

But if you don't have luck here, you might have better luck on OLH.
    That seems to be the "go-to" secondary marketplace these days.  And you'll have a bigger user base over there.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    $21.89
    I'll bid until it gets out of hand.
  • KidTexKidTex Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    If your wanting to sell it, I'd think a price might help get the ball rolling.....
    I would think he wants over $1,000.00, prob closer to 2,000.00.  Just a guess based on the original sale price of these "aged" beauties.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Thanks guys for understanding where I'm coming from. It going for original retail $999.99 no gain, No lose. 

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the 2015 and they are awesome so I can only imagine the '05 is spectacular. 
    cooch36 said:
    Thanks guys for understanding where I'm coming from. It going for original retail $999.99 no gain, No lose. 

Oh ****, that's not bad at all.
    MOW badge received.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First world problems, LOL  ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen the mooch in a while...surprised he hasn't posted in this discussion yet. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is this free or not?  I've got other forums and FB groups to go to.  
    #busyman

Knock it off kuya Daniel